Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that @Qbgrower and @WildBill don't have seeds yet either?

Hi mate. I will be posting my day 1 pic tomorrow. Had a few issues with the first attempt at germination. Do you mind if I post a weekly update in here? I like routine.

Cheers
Qb

Hi mate. I will be posting my day 1 pic tomorrow. Had a few issues with the first attempt at germination. Do you mind if I post a weekly update in here? I like routine.

Cheers
Qb
When did you get your seeds and what strains did you get. I do not mind weekly updates but I will only log 5 and the final. I just don't want peeps to feel obligated to a "Weekly" update. The Grow'N'Shows are on a loose structure. It is all about fun, showing off our growing skills and the genetics of the sponsors.

Have Fun!

When did you get your seeds and what strains did you get. I do not mind weekly updates but I will only log 5 and the final. I just don't want peeps to feel obligated to a "Weekly" update. The Grow'N'Shows are on a loose structure. It is all about fun, showing off our growing skills and the genetics of the sponsors.

Have Fun!

Early April I think. My grow 'n' show is Bruce Banner Auto and they kindly gave me some Kosher Cake Auto too.

Qb

I just noticed that @Qbgrower and @WildBill don't have seeds yet either?
I have my seeds. Getting last stuff in today for the grow and trying to finish up the changes to the grow room and addition of my MONSTER portable A/C to it.

YUP!
IT'S A
thats-a-huge-bitch-gif-1.gif

New grow should begin in a few days!

Good Morfnoevight All. We do not need to do "weekly" updates just do 5 during the grow and then a pre-harvest Final Update. Be sure to tag me in the updates.

@Kyote @Growtogrow @4d-Rock @Bmurrciless @CoviklaFlaire @wwwillie @smokeyfromau

Are you poor sods still waiting on the postal service?

View attachment 1317500
Yea still waiting on the mail people on my end. Canada Post wasn't always the best anyways but has slowed down for sure. When they arrive they will have a place ready for them. I'm just looking at it like a positive in that I'll have more space and maybe and another tent up when it arrives still super excited to run it.

I have just started 2 Fast Buds Green Crack, did you grow them before?
I've grown green crack think it was my 3 or 4th grow with fast Berry it's fire mate the main cola got so heavy it folded in half had to tie the branch to the tent I miss the old Mars.hydro purple light grew some crazy fat nugs under them

Good Morfnoevight All. We do not need to do "weekly" updates just do 5 during the grow and then a pre-harvest Final Update. Be sure to tag me in the updates.

@Kyote @Growtogrow @4d-Rock @Bmurrciless @CoviklaFlaire @wwwillie @smokeyfromau

Are you poor sods still waiting on the postal service?

View attachment 1317500
@Mañ'O'Green. Just got a P.M. from Heather to confirm my orders here.

Strawberry banana and purple punchView attachment 1310263
I got mine in mid April. :toke:

Still have a bit of work to do before I can plant.
Northern land_live_1620488518847.jpg
Northern land_live_1620838730827.jpg
Plus we are still getting frost freezes. But should be in the ground by 6/6/21

I'll be germing in a few day's.:thumbsup:
I'll tag you then:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back