Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Kyote @Bmurrciless and @4d-Rock are the only folks that have not received them from what I understand? I will go ahead and resend just in case the second packe happens to make it faster. I'm sorry guys.... it's always a slight gamble to ship overseas.
No apologies are needed whatsoever, I am just very appreciative that you are generous enough to put on the grow and show. Only so much that can be controlled especially in the current climate. I am just very happy to be a part of things and when they do arrive I'll have a special home for them and I will be doing my best to make some big beautiful plants. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity being provided. :thanks:

Pretty girls!:thumbsup:
I love/hate that "Hot Mess" stage.

LOTS of growth. but it's hard for me to be happy with my LST. I know that I need to pay more attention to crazy sucker branches when I use the layover LST method.
On this run of testing three girls, I think I'm only going to open up the side branching and keep the general Christmas tree structure.
I feel ya bro all very confusing at this stage tbh I don't even no why I lst from so early now I have a new space 160cm X 80 cm X 200 cm not like I have a hight issue :doh: old habits die hard tho I suppose , am used to smaller grow space my self and I prefer few oz of the tight nugs than 3/4 oz of the fluffy stuff each to there own tho it's all just pure enjoyment for me these days and some quality cheap smoke

I feel ya bro all very confusing at this stage tbh I don't even no why I lst from so early now I have a new space 160cm X 80 cm X 200 cm not like I have a hight issue :doh: old habits die hard tho I suppose , am used to smaller grow space my self and I prefer few oz of the tight nugs than 3/4 oz of the fluffy stuff each to there own tho it's all just pure enjoyment for me these days and some quality cheap smoke
I actually let two girls grow naturally the last run! LOL! LST for canna comes as a habit for me with all the different training I did with my tomatoes in my 'little' garden at my old farm.

I actually let two girls grow naturally the last run! LOL! LST for canna comes as a habit for me with all the different training I did with my tomatoes in my 'little' garden at my old farm.
It's deffo needed for canna autos (mostly) I've not done much to the Tom's untill the start bowing or touching anything I have to give it a go do u lst to a tressle or actually tie them same as canna ?

It's deffo needed for canna autos (mostly) I've not done much to the Tom's untill the start bowing or touching anything I have to give it a go do u lst to a tressle or actually tie them same as canna ?
Trellis, chicken wire, hog panels and all sort of stuff! One summer I grew 10ft tall 'maters ...........just for pure S&Gs. Pain to pick though! :funny:

Biggest producers came from planting around a compost pile made out of chicken wire and T-posts.

If it ever become legal here, I'll do a grow with the compost pile method with canna.

So @Kyote @Bmurrciless and @4d-Rock are the only folks that have not received them from what I understand? I will go ahead and resend just in case the second packe happens to make it faster. I'm sorry guys.... it's always a slight gamble to ship overseas.

@Fast Buds Heather You did your part and who knows what happened to them. :shrug: Maybe Canada post is going to have a nice garden this summer :eek1: You don't have to resend mine, as I won't be able to start anything else after the end of May until the fall indoors.

That was kinda my thought as well @Kyote . I messaged her to say that I'm ok if they just want to not re-send and I'll get on board the next one. However, I've received an email from Fastbuds for a re-order. So thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for following through after unfortunate shipping logistics. I'll find a spot for them when they arrive

Good Morfnoevight All. We do not need to do "weekly" updates just do 5 during the grow and then a pre-harvest Final Update. Be sure to tag me in the updates.

@Kyote @Growtogrow @4d-Rock @Bmurrciless @CoviklaFlaire @wwwillie @smokeyfromau

Are you poor sods still waiting on the postal service?

View attachment 1317500
:headbang: Hey MOG ! I picked up the beans on the 7th May and dropped them that night. Not really happy with the progress, and wonder if the new mix is the issue, pics later once camera battery is charged.

:headbang: Hey MOG ! I picked up the beans on the 7th May and dropped them that night. Not really happy with the progress, and wonder if the new mix is the issue, pics later once camera battery is charged.
Not to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back