Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate. This round I'm using biobizz light mix with a new organic amendment with some silicium flash mixed into the soil 2 weeks before transplanting and allowed to cook. They then get top fed a grow amendment once a week at weeks 4 and 5 then onto the bloom amendment for 3 weeks and finally a final phase bloom till chop

Also got 1 HiJack that I fired 1 biotab at the base of the hole during transplant and some silicium flash. Have added a little of the amendments above to help her along. She is loving it.

All of them get put into garden trays connected to an autopot tank and fed plain water from around day 18.

HiJack at back. Sour Diesel front.

View attachment 1318496View attachment 1318497

Qb

Those plants looking beautiful and healthy what's the age on them ? I've been watching DG rave about those bio tabs I'll have to give them a go soon with some recharge

What's in the foliar sprayer

What's the score with the system air diffuser they any good I use the system air rvk L1 5" and it's been nothing short of amazing for me it's never been above half speed and it's almost silent brilliant bit of kit

YES AM NOSEY :pass::jointman:

@TheHappyClique yessir au natural :eyebrows: :baked: and im using coast of Maine Stonington blend or mix forgot the name. Its my first time trying the soil, before my soil was happy frog and coco loco (both of em used a couple times before). I re-ammend with some buildasoil craft blend, buildaflower and some bokashi too..

Those plants looking beautiful and healthy what's the age on them ? I've been watching DG rave about those bio tabs I'll have to give them a go soon with some recharge

What's in the foliar sprayer

What's the score with the system air diffuser they any good I use the system air rvk L1 5" and it's been nothing short of amazing for me it's never been above half speed and it's almost silent brilliant bit of kit

YES AM NOSEY :pass::jointman:

Cheers bud. :pighug:

You say nosey I say inquisitive. :smoking:

Sour Diesel is 54 days old and the HiJack is 45 days old. Biotabs are great. I've grown a few with the starter pack and had great results. Especially when I started adding silicium flash. It's sold separately and to me it's the most important amendment along with the biotab itself. Using them with an autopot system is basically set and forget.

Sprayer just has plain water in it for the babies in the propagator.

The diffuseair works really well. Haven't had any mould or condensation since using it. But I've never had that problem anyway.
I've just got a little duct booster fan connected to it just now that's kind of loud but upgrading to a 4" AC infinity at some point. Should make it pretty much silent and easy to hang.

Qb

@TheHappyClique yessir au natural :eyebrows: :baked: and im using coast of Maine Stonington blend or mix forgot the name. Its my first time trying the soil, before my soil was happy frog and coco loco (both of em used a couple times before). I re-ammend with some buildasoil craft blend, buildaflower and some bokashi too..
I've all ways had me eye on the auto pot system I like the flange design it's super simple and really efficient if u keep it oiled , had read that u can have issues with organics and blockages tho any truth in it ? . On the site I came from I guy made some edits to the system and added wider diameter piping and made the "holes bigger " don't ask me were tho I've never owned one he had great results tho
Cheers bud. :pighug:

You say nosey I say inquisitive. :smoking:

Sour Diesel is 54 days old and the HiJack is 45 days old. Biotabs are great. I've grown a few with the starter pack and had great results. Especially when I started adding silicium flash. It's sold separately and to me it's the most important amendment along with the biotab itself. Using them with an autopot system is basically set and forget.

Sprayer just has plain water in it for the babies in the propagator.

The diffuseair works really well. Haven't had any mould or condensation since using it. But I've never had that problem anyway.
I've just got a little duct booster fan connected to it just now that's kind of loud but upgrading to a 4" AC infinity at some point. Should make it pretty much silent and easy to hang.

Qb

Is the silicum non organic tho ? Would that make it a synganic grow ?
I think am going to get one of those defuser's I've been getting flat air when I run high Rh start of veg and u mentioned it's good for the condo ! Any UK affiliate grow shop codes any 1 ?

Also any of you guys seen the new DIY led 100w add on LEDs they come in all specific spectrums and only cost £100 :biggrin: Ideal for those of us who run QB'S you can create Ur own spectrum I'll be adding 2 of them one far red and one UV for flower I've seen great feedback with regards to resin production so mite be worth a look if u have similar lights to me :jointman:

I've all ways had me eye on the auto pot system I like the flange design it's super simple and really efficient if u keep it oiled , had read that u can have issues with organics and blockages tho any truth in it ? . On the site I came from I guy made some edits to the system and added wider diameter piping and made the "holes bigger " don't ask me were tho I've never owned one he had great results tho

Is the silicum non organic tho ? Would that make it a synganic grow ?
I think am going to get one of those defuser's I've been getting flat air when I run high Rh start of veg and u mentioned it's good for the condo ! Any UK affiliate grow shop codes any 1 ?

Also any of you guys seen the new DIY led 100w add on LEDs they come in all specific spectrums and only cost £100 :biggrin: Ideal for those of us who run QB'S you can create Ur own spectrum I'll be adding 2 of them one far red and one UV for flower I've seen great feedback with regards to resin production so mite be worth a look if u have similar lights to me :jointman:

I use plain water with autopots. They have updated their design now to larger diameter tubing that I think was done to help avoid blockages when using organic nutes in the
res. I'd have a read up on it though.

The diffuseair is supposed to mix the air in the whole grow room and from experience I think it does just that.

Do you have a link for those lights?
I think you could just buy a cheap uvb reptile light for around £25 that does the same job.

Qb

Oh yeah and on the biotabs website it says silicium flash is 100% organic.

Qb

@TheHappyClique I don't use autopots :rofl: :pass::baked: I grow in 5 gallon fabric pots and now this wedding glue is grown in a earthbox jr.
I got growers mixed up my bad sir wish I had the space and knowledge to run an earth box there the large box's with a watering pipe to feed the bottom and u add organic material right ?

I use plain water with autopots. They have updated their design now to larger diameter tubing that I think was done to help avoid blockages when using organic nutes in the
res. I'd have a read up on it though.

The diffuseair is supposed to mix the air in the whole grow room and from experience I think it does just that.

Do you have a link for those lights?
I think you could just buy a cheap uvb reptile light for around £25 that does the same job.

Qb
These are honestly top quality made by scopex you mite no that name I no them from another grow site as DIY led we ok to post links on here ?

I got growers mixed up my bad sir wish I had the space and knowledge to run an earth box there the large box's with a watering pipe to feed the bottom and u add organic material right ?

It's all good no worries man. And it's my first time with a earhtbox jr its half the size of the original one. I still need to get used to the whole watering again but it's not that hard honestly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back