Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

great looking garden FN. I've been really impressed with my SBR. great big plant. no matter what I order, I always do the freebies first. must be the unknown factor as they usually are something I've never even looked at.

Enlighten me, did you by chance document your very first plant/Auto on You-tube? I swear I recognize the wallboard in your garage or wherever that is. The plant was a monster. If so it was you that helped me decide to try Auto's over Photo's. Your an established member I didn't get to meet yet. Highya :toke: Tetra9 here lol. Nice journals and grows, I love all the pics and detailed info. Thanks for stopping by my journal earlier.
Christ I sound like I'm running for AFN Mayor....:crying:

:LOLStoned: :nicethread: :peace:

I am not thinking to good these days there start date was 420. which puts them at day 49 pics these are sugar black rose IMG_1206.JPG IMG_1207.JPG IMG_1196.JPG IMG_1208.JPG IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1200.JPG IMG_1201.JPG

HEAVY WEIGHT FAST AN VAST. These are BIG plants I mean BIG lol
Looks like you are going to have some great flavors in your future [emoji14]
I hope so DarshAK They are all getting very stick and what a smell

great looking garden FN. I've been really impressed with my SBR. great big plant. no matter what I order, I always do the freebies first. must be the unknown factor as they usually are something I've never even looked at.
I am really impressed with the SBR too no complaints

Enlighten me, did you by chance document your very first plant/Auto on You-tube? I swear I recognize the wallboard in your garage or wherever that is. The plant was a monster. If so it was you that helped me decide to try Auto's over Photo's. Your an established member I didn't get to meet yet. Highya :toke: Tetra9 here lol. Nice journals and grows, I love all the pics and detailed info. Thanks for stopping by my journal earlier.
Christ I sound like I'm running for AFN Mayor....:crying:

:LOLStoned: :nicethread: :peace:
No brother I have never been on youtube. But none the less you are growing AUTOS now broIMG_1218.JPG IMG_1219.JPG IMG_1220.JPG IMG_1221.JPG IMG_1222.JPG IMG_1223.JPG IMG_1224.JPG

Here is two pics of my fast and vast only two pics my camera died
IMG_1003.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG

Back