Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

Hey bro.. shame i missed the final chop when it was happening real time.. but wow.. some delicious looking trees you got there! :smoking:

Can i bend your ear about the BBK a bit? Just wondering what day you began the flush & how long for? Im on day 67.. people keep mentioning 40% amber pistols.. macro lens for cloudy trichs (which should be getting delivered tomorrow) .. but after seeing your epic end result.. clearly id be a fool not to hear your final run in with her if you dont mind dropping a few details my way! :biggrin:

:peace:

An amazing grow. Thanks for all of the pics. I've got some 2 Fast 2 Vast I'll be planting. What size container did you use for your fast and vast? Here's some rep!:slap: Well deserved.
I am so sorry I missed this I use Five gallon or 40 liter buckets

Profoundly AWESOME buds! I'm speechless....:baked:
Thank you so much for the nice compliment better late than never I missed your post

Wow that was great man. What was your light cycle ?

24/7 to me autos have no other light cycle and any other is a waist of energy and growing IMO

that grow turn out good my man...! man i just got my equipment set back up last month and doing a run of RoboCrop.! as you remember i took a house deal back in October and had to chop my TD early and tare down my equipment for the move... i been working and doing remolding/repairs to the new place since.! still got a few things to do here then i'll be completely done with the inside of this house.! lol anyway hope got some good numbers out of this grow bro

Well based on what I see I'll be running my autos 24/7 I will log it. Thanks for the quick response.

Well based on what I see I'll be running my autos 24/7 I will log it. Thanks for the quick response.
If using led make sure you add a good calcium magnesium supplement from day 20 on I use General Organics Cal mag at full strength from day 20 on It sure does help with a 24/7 regime

I'll be running a 600 watt hps and a 600w led . I'll run down to the shop and grab some for sure. Promix 3 gallon pots. I'll probably cut the hps to 50 % should I use a hid for veg or just straight hps the whole time? Sensi grow and sense bloom respectively 1/4 to half strength. 12 - 15 f and v plants. The cal mag would raise the ph of the water ? I don't know how significantly hmmm but I'll take your word on it.

Last edited:
Back