Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

:slap: Impressive looking plants mate. Youve got my vote in the bom comp

Thank you Sanguine that means allot to me. Here is some pics of Fast and vast by HEAVY WEIGHT Three of them. DAY 63 flushing until day 70 to 75. I have a feeling running 24/7 speeds them up a bit.
IMG_1117.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1111.JPG
IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG
IMG_1099.JPG

They are beautiful. :bow:

I know you have looked at mine but I'm curious Out of the four plants I have grown the two sugar black roses where airy. My lemon and easy where smaller and had nice hard buds. So are yours? As a new grower and my many errors along the way I'm wondering from an experienced grower like yourself if you are getting the same results. My buds were huge I would have thought I would have got 2 ounces off of them by the look of them but no. One produced just over a ounce and the second which was my Bom Nom 34 grams. I am happy because it was my first grow however I have 7 more of those beans and am unsure if they will make it back into my rotation.

:pass::cheers:

The only time bro I have grown airy buds was lack of light put the lights to them keep the RH under 50% try and keep the temps at 28to 30 degrees Celcius. And a really good airflow I mean really good I have a 6inch inline fan for venting the air and a 8 inch inline exhausting the air. The buds on my BSRA are TIGHT bro

This a Done Black sugar rose with a huge TOP. I am going on Vacation so i had
IMG_1254.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1265.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG
to finish off two plants about ten days early still big and frosty but 10 more would have made them well very big. But seven of the nine plants a ready for the CURE. The second plant is a BSR too but just a little underbaked but not much though.

Back