Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1285.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG
Here is my third Black sugar rose. She is hung upside down as I type. She is a STINK PLANT in a good way and STICKY all of them are. Now on to the Black Berry Kush Auto silly huge buds

more BBKA. This grow show is officially over I would like to thank everyone for there kind words. If I can do this anyone can simple as that. This is my fourth grow log with many more to come PEACE
IMG_1340.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG
IMG_1345.JPG
IMG_1346.JPG
IMG_1347.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG

An amazing grow. Thanks for all of the pics. I've got some 2 Fast 2 Vast I'll be planting. What size container did you use for your fast and vast? Here's some rep!:slap: Well deserved.

They are beautiful. :bow:

I know you have looked at mine but I'm curious Out of the four plants I have grown the two sugar black roses where airy. My lemon and easy where smaller and had nice hard buds. So are yours? As a new grower and my many errors along the way I'm wondering from an experienced grower like yourself if you are getting the same results. My buds were huge I would have thought I would have got 2 ounces off of them by the look of them but no. One produced just over a ounce and the second which was my Bom Nom 34 grams. I am happy because it was my first grow however I have 7 more of those beans and am unsure if they will make it back into my rotation.

:pass::cheers:
could just be a phenol type......but................................................................

The only time bro I have grown airy buds was lack of light put the lights to them keep the RH under 50% try and keep the temps at 28to 30 degrees Celcius. And a really good airflow I mean really good I have a 6inch inline fan for venting the air and a 8 inch inline exhausting the air. The buds on my BSRA are TIGHT bro
good point FN. my SBR grew tall and open and the bud was airy. then again due to high temps I ran my lights on 1/2 power and had to eliminate ALL side lighting. anyways, mad props on the grow. fantastic plants all around. max :slap:

Back