IMG_1055.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1053.JPG
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1049.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG

Facebook I do not belong to farcebook never have never will.

Just half way through the diary, confused as to why Roark is now fairlynew ?

Had to laugh at 'farcebook'. I had to join it due to my work and farcebook is my name for it too :)

I tried typing in farcebook.com in a PM to someone, guess what? Turns out FB monitor all posts/PMs for URLs they do not allow!!

fascist-book.com

Back to the diary now, looking lush :)

Bloody amazing FN, loving your grow space :)

All the best,

steely
Thank you so much Steely for the Kind words brother

Sniff sniff..do I smell a bomb NOM !!! put up some more pics...looking good!
NP there DABaracuss on the pics I love taking pictures.

Holy-Buds-In-A-Tent!!! :)

Go on fairly - rock those towers of bud!! :D
BLUE right on my freind I will do my best to do my DUTY here is some PICS of a FAST AN VAST holy BUDSITES my dear freinds
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1066.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG

I have grown these under 24 hours of light. I have one fast and vast that is big but not huge in the bud department. I have a new microscope with a built in light made for this . All my other plants are well huge in stature and 80% PLUS indica on all strains. At day sixty they are all showing milky creamy white Resin Glands. So Now I start a ten day flush on all my plants A couple for sure are going to go purple in the next few days. All buds are rock hard some leaves are showing the tell tale signs too.

Thank you so much Elsamural She is pretty full Nine plants in all. here is a picture of Auto BlackBerry KUSH it smell just out of this world . The picture does not do the TOP justice that is a box cutter in the one pic
IMG_1076.JPG
IMG_1070.JPG
IMG_1073.JPG

Back