Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

My bad bro, I used the back bottom and took a look, cause I thought I saw something about FB and I'm a member to keep up with out of town relatives. A lot of times these days to be able to comment or vote, they use some type of FB system. Dutch Passion allows you a choice to like on FB and that's what I seen ... Peace

Oh yeah, voted and good luck!!!
quite understandable I would ask the same question with out hesitation about FARCBOOK lol

I have a sugar black rose that is Spectacular for its age it is the biggest bud I have grown as of right now. If it it makes her to day 70 she is going to HUGE. I have one BBKA that is the tallest plant I have grown to date and one fast and vast the outer buds are as tall and as big as the main cola. Today was the hottest yet my room hit 89 but the RH kept at 55% and showen no signs of heat stress. here is some pictures

IMG_0862.JPG
These are my BLACK SUGAR ROSE three They were freebies man am I ever glad they put these in.
IMG_0867.JPG
SBR day 37
IMG_0868.JPG
number3SBR
IMG_0869.JPG
Is a Auto BlackBerry Kush all three together
IMG_0871.JPG
These are my the fast and vast

Attachments

• IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 78
Looking HUGE for the age fairly. Great growing my man:pass:
That they are sanguine yesterday was a super hot and humid day I made it through with a RH 55% and topping out on temps at 89 with a whirl wind in my room lol. My Think Different is on its 10 day flush

Hey fairlynew! :smoking:

Just caught my eye that your cooking some BBK too.. definitely stalking everyone thats got strain in the cooker as its my first attempt & all info & knowledge im trying to suck up! haha!

Loving your work so far bro.. sub'd til the end! :peace:
This BBKA is going to a winner they are going to be huge ass plants bro. Take care and thanks for stopping by bro

Here is my Think Different at day 71 she is being leached. Did it ever pack on the weight in the last ten days. If you have not grown THINK DIFFERENT do yourself a favor and grow it super easy to grow and what a HIGH as she cures up it gets stronger and stronger
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0875.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG

Out of seven seeds this was the only runt seed It took about a week longer than the other seeds I almost gave up on her am I ever glad I did not

This black berry kush is 37 inches tall at day 40. This black sugar rose is 35 inches tall at day 40. The last is a black sugar rose that is going to be a huge BUD the biggest i have seen at this ageIMG_0882.JPG IMG_0888.JPG IMG_0890.JPG IMG_0891.JPG

Back