Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

Which pic do I vote for ... be glad to help you out bro!

It is under my monicker Fairlynew in the picture contest on the DP website bro and thank you check out the blog in Joes blog under think different and auto extreme growing under 24 hours of light

Last edited:
Hey fairlynew! :smoking:

Just caught my eye that your cooking some BBK too.. definitely stalking everyone thats got strain in the cooker as its my first attempt & all info & knowledge im trying to suck up! haha!

Loving your work so far bro.. sub'd til the end! :peace:

It is under my monicker Fairlynew in the picture contest on the DP website bro and thank you check out the blog in Joes blog under think different and auto extreme growing under 24 hours of light

That's too cool Fairlynew, lol. Very nice grow and kudos for the recognition. Looks you got some walls to put up too, is that going to be part of your grow room? Hey man, as far as the photos and before I vote .. Yours is the Think Different from Canada ... correct???

That's too cool Fairlynew, lol. Very nice grow and kudos for the recognition. Looks you got some walls to put up too, is that going to be part of your grow room? Hey man, as far as the photos and before I vote .. Yours is the Think Different from Canada ... correct???
Yes bro my basement is a work in progress once I get my roof done and my porch screened in and completed I move to my MAN CAVE hahaha

Hey fairlynew! :smoking:

Just caught my eye that your cooking some BBK too.. definitely stalking everyone thats got strain in the cooker as its my first attempt & all info & knowledge im trying to suck up! haha!

Loving your work so far bro.. sub'd til the end! :peace:
I have one that is going to be the tallest auto to date for me she really put a stretch on I will measure her up next photo round

My late uncle build me a room in my parents basement when I was in my mid teens. It was totally dark in there without a light. After the 1st flood, I got to hang everything from the ceiling joists. Bed, stereo stand, tv,. you name it. I was pretty popular with my own private entrance and banging my first piece on that swinging bed :yay: :rofl:

BTW will voting show up on my facebook page???

My late uncle build me a room in my parents basement when I was in my mid teens. It was totally dark in there without a light. After the 1st flood, I got to hang everything from the ceiling joists. Bed, stereo stand, tv,. you name it. I was pretty popular with my own private entrance and banging my first piece on that swinging bed :yay: :rofl:

BTW will voting show up on my facebook page???
Facebook I do not belong to farcebook never have never will.

My bad bro, I used the back bottom and took a look, cause I thought I saw something about FB and I'm a member to keep up with out of town relatives. A lot of times these days to be able to comment or vote, they use some type of FB system. Dutch Passion allows you a choice to like on FB and that's what I seen ... Peace

Oh yeah, voted and good luck!!!

Back