Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

No Brother I am having such a blast with these autos and indoor i have a decided well to stay indoors. The last three years outdoor has not been worth it getting frost in june and september where i live has really messed things up with weight and resin production so I have had enough I am officially a indoor gardener. I really appreciate the rep and thanks for dropping by.. Are you growing in the great outdoors?

Thank you very much Mr Bonez she has four more days of feed and then 10 days of flush which will bring her to day 80. I got my RH finally down to 50% Yahoo now I am not so worried about bud rot she started off life as a runt too. Dutch Passion Genetics are the BOMB

Thank you very much Mr Bonez she has four more days of feed and then 10 days of flush which will bring her to day 80. I got my RH finally down to 50% Yahoo now I am not so worried about bud rot she started off life as a runt too. Dutch Passion Genetics are the BOMB

yeah man humidity is something i had to battle/deal with last summer...! i found a brand new 32 pint dehumidifier on craigslist a couple weeks ago for 50 bucks.! its keeping the humidity down in the room and the grow tent, only thing is it also heats the freakin room up a good 10 degrees hotter but the humidity is where it supposed to be "safe zone" ... i mean it could be 90 degrees in the tent and the humidity around 49-50%... i found that a small window unit works much, much better then a dehumidifier by far.! it keeps the temps nice cool and the humidity down around 38% and lower...

No Brother I am having such a blast with these autos and indoor i have a decided well to stay indoors. The last three years outdoor has not been worth it getting frost in june and september where i live has really messed things up with weight and resin production so I have had enough I am officially a indoor gardener. I really appreciate the rep and thanks for dropping by.. Are you growing in the great outdoors?

Yup I got 4 sweets outdoor and some lbh tester babies, aswell as others. Mostly photos and fast finishers for southern Ontario. Starting my autos very soon so they get out during the warm weather, had some below freezing temps last night and possibly again tonight but the girls are chugging along. Should be warmer from here on out, fingers crossed.

All the best with your grow brotha I'll try and check in more frequently.

Yup I got 4 sweets outdoor and some lbh tester babies, aswell as others. Mostly photos and fast finishers for southern Ontario. Starting my autos very soon so they get out during the warm weather, had some below freezing temps last night and possibly again tonight but the girls are chugging along. Should be warmer from here on out, fingers crossed.

All the best with your grow brotha I'll try and check in more frequently.I am in North eastern Ontario just off of the boarder of Quebec. I am in the foothills of the laurentian Mountain range sort of looks like hills of Kentucky around here and just as wild too lol. If you snowmobile will hook up this winter if you want I guide

yeah man humidity is something i had to battle/deal with last summer...! i found a brand new 32 pint dehumidifier on craigslist a couple weeks ago for 50 bucks.! its keeping the humidity down in the room and the grow tent, only thing is it also heats the freakin room up a good 10 degrees hotter but the humidity is where it supposed to be "safe zone" ... i mean it could be 90 degrees in the tent and the humidity around 49-50%... i found that a small window unit works much, much better then a dehumidifier by far.! it keeps the temps nice cool and the humidity down around 38% and lower...
38% is great I am using a combo of a AC indoor unit and a dehu. If you look at my pic of it I have the dehu in my tent and the ac right below my intake inline fan kind of Jerry rigged but working great. All the best to you this summer bro

Here is some pictures at day 35 They are chugging right along. These are my BLACK SUGAR ROSE
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0840.JPG
IMG_0842.JPG

Back