Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

I am on dutch passion seed co photo contest. under fairlynew If you can get over there and vote for me that would be cool

There ya go dude you got my vote. Good luck! That plant is massive How much did you get off of her?
Thankyou my friend I did not weigh that one. But off of two auto extreme and one TD I got 24 ounces. That was the same grow.

Here is some pictures.Thank you tatoo. All these plants were 420 starting date making them 20 days old two are dewclawed from a watering mistake I watered them twice not once but two times . I have to go a little slower when watering ten plants at a time so do not make any more rookie mistakes and no doing it HIGH anymore lol. I have removed my heater and replaced it with my dehumidifier IMG_0706.JPG IMG_0705.JPG IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0695.JPG IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0697.JPG IMG_0700.JPG IMG_0701.JPG IMG_0702.JPG IMG_0703.JPG

Last edited:
That is why I am starting nine this time bro to weed out any that might go longer. Thank you for stopping by. Can you explain a 48/24 light cycle I understand the math behind 48 on/24 off is that what you are saying and if so what is the bennefit. Plus heavy weight seeds say approximately 8 weeks from germination untill harvest which seems a little quick. I figure on average they should be done 10 to 11 weeks with a flush

Last edited:
Back