Indoor Fast and vast delicious black sugar black rose grow log

Thankyou so much Gonzo that would be cool to win that contest. And thanks for dropping by I hope I can grow these babies good enough to be entertaining for the AFN growers. PEACE this world needs some about now

That is why I am starting nine this time bro to weed out any that might go longer. Thank you for stopping by. Can you explain a 48/24 light cycle I understand the math behind 48 on/24 off is that what you are saying and if so what is the benefit. Plus heavy weight seeds say approximately 8 weeks from germination untill harvest which seems a little quick. I figure on average they should be done 10 to 11 weeks with a flush
I've never ran that cycle. However after such a long veg, I contacted Heavyweight, and they told me that the problem was me running a odd light cycle of 18/6. They ran 'em 48/24. I sure hope you get better phenos then I got. All mine were planted 2/28, and only one is even showing trics. Smallest is about 20in. The biggest is was past 5 ft before I lst'd her.

You are growing 2fast nad 2vast rigth. My are fast and vast. I will post some pics they are show budding already. They all look like they will be done in a good time. Wow that is a long time bro. Can I see some pics

You are growing 2fast nad 2vast rigth. My are fast and vast. I will post some pics they are show budding already. They all look like they will be done in a good time. Wow that is a long time bro. Can I see some pics
Whoops, guess I should wait a bit after I medicate before posting. I figured that the 2nd one would be even more stabilized. Maybe I'll give the first version a shot after I run these Mephistos. Here are a couple of pics of 2 different phenos. They have a very neutral smell so far. The biggest one was put in 12/12 because it was freakin' huge and wouldn't flower!!! Not much to brag about yet, but its looking decent too. No pic of that one because of a magnetic ballast running hps. I hate those blurry lines.

Attachments

• 100_1732.JPG
    100_1732.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 147
  • 100_1729.JPG
    100_1729.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 150
Whoops, guess I should wait a bit after I medicate before posting. I figured that the 2nd one would be even more stabilized. Maybe I'll give the first version a shot after I run these Mephistos. Here are a couple of pics of 2 different phenos. They have a very neutral smell so far. The biggest one was put in 12/12 because it was freakin' huge and wouldn't flower!!! Not much to brag about yet, but its looking decent too. No pic of that one because of a magnetic ballast running hps. I hate those blurry lines.
The second plant is looking like she should be a nice producer. The first plant looks like a spindly Sativa that will grow huge airy buds

The second plant is looking like she should be a nice producer. The first plant looks like a spindly Sativa that will grow huge airy buds

Probably, I've had some fire airy type bud before though. I never under estimate the ladies until the final smoke. Recently I learned from making BHO, that just because a strain produces more trics doesn't necessarily mean it will be any more potent than the other. Chocolope is a perfect example of this. Chocolope is fire! However, it doesn't produce as much trics as our Ogeisel.

Back