f6 pulls a Homer!

Live sex show only on the f6 channel!

This comming Sunday @ 4:20pm!

Raging Stone Dragon Gametes!
:dragon6:

Pert and ready Ruby Ovules!
:kiss:

(The f6 channel is like Japan as in all the good bits will be censored with a paper bag!)

As long as I don't get drunk and spice weasel her instead of following the plan!

f6 going to be a daddy! :d5:

Well the big day is comming up!

Here is my Ruby! :pighug:
IMG_20180824_172257.jpg

IMG_20180824_172344.jpg

One or both of these branches are the target!

Will trim sun leaves to make for an easier process!

Will be harvesting the pollen from the SD tomorrow! Haven't touched him since he's been in the KFC bag! Hope he's dropping viable pollen and not gone mouldy! (I've kept his temps pretty sweet where he is)

YaY! I'm excited, this is a first for me!

f6

Well the big day is comming up!

Here is my Ruby! :pighug:
View attachment 944443

View attachment 944444
One or both of these branches are the target!

Will trim sun leaves to make for an easier process!

Will be harvesting the pollen from the SD tomorrow! Haven't touched him since he's been in the KFC bag! Hope he's dropping viable pollen and not gone mouldy! (I've kept his temps pretty sweet where he is)

YaY! I'm excited, this is a first for me!

f6
Hit'em both
tumblr_mk12o9nDrR1s7k8hwo1_250.gif

Ok, need thread title change to f6 buggers things up!

I think SD sweated up in the bag despite having rice in there and a constant 24c temp.
IMG_20180825_104807.jpg

I poured it all into the plastic tub and mixed it all up, and crushed up his balls.

It kinda turned apple green, so I went stuff it. Pured some in to 2 bottle bags and then stuffed Ruby in them.

IMG_20180825_111800.jpg

Shaking mah bags!

Not sure it will work, time will tell I guess.

Going to need to hunt another male and try again to store pollen. I have some of the pollen and balls in the freezer but I doubt it will be viable :baghead:

Damnit, I'm a muppet..

f6

Oooooo!

Bags are off!

IMG_20180827_171037.jpg
IMG_20180827_171028.jpg
IMG_20180827_171021.jpg

Looking a bit dinged up from being in a bag for 48hrs and shaken around like maracas!

Didn't go OTT with spraying just tried to hit the folage mainly.

@NastyN8t they are orange! Rest of my plants are still white with maybe a little crispy on the tips. Temps around 30c canopy ATM :nono:

Would you say some pollen has taken?

f6

Looks like a winner to me bro! U can usually tell when the tip of the pistils start going orange and the bottom is white like in ur pics!. Now keep an eye on all the rest of ur girls, its not uncommon to find volunteers in other buds here and there.

Looks like a winner to me bro! U can usually tell when the tip of the pistils start going orange and the bottom is white like in ur pics!. Now keep an eye on all the rest of ur girls, its not uncommon to find volunteers in other buds here and there.

Hmm may have some contamination...

IMG_20180828_160950.jpg

Spiritwalker largest bud which is close to pollenation area (it's in a hotspot tho)

IMG_20180828_160933.jpg

Ruby's main cola, a few close to the main are the same as is most of her buds

IMG_20180828_160943.jpg

Pollenated bud.

Hmmm, they are all coloring a little except Citris Noir, she is almost completely still white, even close to the polenation site! As are many of Rubys that are close so I dunno?!? :shrug: :face:

Hope I don't need Bushy to change the title again to "f6 ruins everything!"

f6

Last edited:
Back