f6 pulls a Homer!

Hey, Try getting some pollen off the boy and see if you can do it the paper bag way, ive heard thats the most efficent without having to move your plant or anything,
Yea i would try to do a selective seed run if you want to harvest any seedless flower. Use a plastic bag method and pull a few branches through pollinate the branches you want let sit then spray with water .keeps pollen down might work.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Ok so my girls are kicking my ass with uncontrollable growth at the moment keeping me very time poor! But I need to get this down so I don't screw up and ruin a crop!

Plan is neck up the SD male when he's a bit more mature, maybe 10-14 days?

Stuff him in a brown paper bag and let him dry out? Or just shake him inside the bag and collect pollen and store with rice or silica and get rid of him?

The basic plan to pollenate.

1, everything off in the ladies room, spray surfaces and most of the bits I don't want pollenated.

2, prepare appropriate baggie and dust with pollen, maybe cellophane bag? Tie off my bags with elastic bands.

3, get Mrs f6 to make me.. moist!... And the outside of my bags!

4, gingerly approach the ladies room with my bags in hand!

5, expose my bags to Ruby, taking her gently and then stuff her in my sack. Tie off and put a ribbon on it! Shake and leave everthing off for 24hrs

6, untie and unsheath my swollen Ruby glands..

7, spray everywhere?

8, repeat spraying for a few days at lights out time?

9, let my glands bask in the light until seeds become visable then put a collar on it and shake daily. (To collect any loose ones, I'm in hydro, any dropped seeds will get wet)

10, Ruby die of old age? or deflower her nubile bits and leave her tainted bits to wither?

Sorry for the above, I'm a very disturbed individual

:crying::dizzy::yellowcard:

Anyway, good to have it down for reference! If you can read between the smutty innuendo, (scraps of paper are the bane of my existence!) comments welcome to set the plan!

Like I said, I need to harvest and don't want to contaminate anything and even have a future problem!

If I'm successful, future planned crosses with the SD pollen are.

Zamnesia Critical
Sweet Seeds Moham Ram
Kannabia Swiss Dream CBD

Thanks for comming out!

Repping for comments and suggestions!

:slap:

f6

Ok so my girls are kicking my ass with uncontrollable growth at the moment keeping me very time poor! But I need to get this down so I don't screw up and ruin a crop!

Stuff him in a brown paper bag and let him dry out? Or just shake him inside the bag and collect pollen and store with rice or silica and get rid of him?

1, everything off in the ladies room, spray surfaces and most of the bits I don't want pollenated.

2, prepare appropriate baggie and dust with pollen, maybe cellophane bag? Tie off my bags with elastic bands.

5, expose my bags to Ruby, taking her gently and then stuff her in my sack. Tie off and put a ribbon on it! Shake and leave everthing off for 24hrs

7, spray everywhere?

9, let my glands bask in the light until seeds become visable then put a collar on it and shake daily. (To collect any loose ones, I'm in hydro, any dropped seeds will get wet)

10, Ruby die of old age? or deflower her nubile bits and leave her tainted bits to wither?

Anyway, good to have it down for reference! If you can read between the smutty innuendo, (scraps of paper are the bane of my existence!) comments welcome to set the plan!

Like I said, I need to harvest and don't want to contaminate anything and even have a future problem!

Zamnesia Critical
Sweet Seeds Moham Ram
Kannabia Swiss Dream CBD

Thanks for comming out!

f6

Pollen sacks can be collected and stored/frozen for a long time you can put it in a little container or plastic bag, you only need a tinny bit to pollenate, but I would probably pick a lower branch on the girl and do the whole thing your doing but i would pollenate a lower branch and then put a black paper bag over it and staple it and let it sit for a little bit, didnt really think of plastic bags though, not sure which would be better[emoji848]

Pollen sacks can be collected and stored/frozen for a long time you can put it in a little container or plastic bag, you only need a tinny bit to pollenate, but I would probably pick a lower branch on the girl and do the whole thing your doing but i would pollenate a lower branch and then put a black paper bag over it and staple it and let it sit for a little bit, didnt really think of plastic bags though, not sure which would be better[emoji848]
Thanks for chiming in!

On the bags, I mentioned cellophane mainly because it's really thin and could get a good inside dusting and easy to seal and get over a branch or satilite I want to pollenate.
I think can get it in a tube and I could terminate it at one end and make a tube to fit the selected satilite branch.

I see where you are going with a black bag but I'm planning on a period of lights and fans off so clear or opaque is fine I guess. Ziplock not an option, shopping bag either for that matter. So yeah. Bagging option is definitely a process!

The thing I'm not sure of is time periods for continuing the pollenation and also wetting down, especially the pollenated buds.

f6

Last edited:
Plastic bags are bad about trapping moisture around polenated bud! Paper bag or paper towel to isolate a painted bud is my weapon of choice in this situation.u dont have to use a dark one either, light doesnt have a negative affect on pollen.

Within a few days of exposure ur white pistils turn red and shrivel. Continued exposure will increase both time needed and amount of seeds but i like to get her all prego at once then clean up the leftovers after it takes. This way u get beans development more uniform, less premies. When the prego bitch is all old and brown w 1 leg in the grave all the seeds will be done A+++

Within a few days of exposure ur white pistils turn red and shrivel. Continued exposure will increase both time needed and amount of seeds but i like to get her all prego at once then clean up the leftovers after it takes. This way u get beans development more uniform, less premies. When the prego bitch is all old and brown w 1 leg in the grave all the seeds will be done A+++
If you have a plant that is starting to get seeded early but no signs of bannans so it may have been pollenated by another plant/stress whatever the case or hidden bannas, what do you end up doing? Do you let it go all way until ripe or just harvest when trichs are ready or earlier/later? I have a few plants that are starting to show signs of seeds and its not everywhere just around the plant and light reddening of pistils premature, can see some swollen abnormal calyxs, just don't know where to stop em and id like keep it all smokeable top shelf,[emoji848] Ive found this happens very often to me sadly, great bud just always harvest and find very small seeds forming

If all u find are premature seeds its environmental or genetics. High temps have done this to me before. If u are getting big fat pretty seeds in the end id say u have hermies or stray pollen. If its big seeds u can let her ride till the seeds are done enough to pick out . smoking flat premie seeds ruins it for flavor.... 1 thing i must mention is that tiny lil specs of seeds in a calyx is normal and common but i mean reall fuckn tiny like a grain of salt.

7, spray everywhere?

Zamnesia Critical
Sweet Seeds Moham Ram
Kannabia Swiss Dream CBD

Thanks for comming out!

f6

AFN, definitely need's to introduce the, LMAO button, next to like... Because :crying::crying::crying::crying::worship:

7, spray everywhere?

Zamnesia Critical
Sweet Seeds Moham Ram
Kannabia Swiss Dream CBD

Thanks for comming out!

f6
Breeding had always been intimidating to me. I get it now. It all makes sense. Thank you f6. I can't wait to follow these directions to the T!!!

Back