Indoor Eye Likes Pot

No I've resisted, I've got the worst illness in the world too, this is something a woman couldn't handle Man Flu [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Lmfao! That's funny! Not that you have the flu, but the crippling man flu lol. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

That's what I love about real smokers, real smokers play by smokers rules, my neighbour made sure I had enough to smoke and also to make tea with after my plants got robbed, he is going to be the first person after me who tastes my finely cured buds word [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji109]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
That's really sweet. I remember when those plants were stolen nd such a nice gesture like this goes a long way

Good morning! Those are beautiful lil ones you have

:pass:

:bighug:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:
Goodmorning!!!!
:bighug:. Aaaaaand THANKYOU!!!
sdrinking_100-156.gif
Lmfao! That's funny! Not that you have the flu, but the crippling man flu lol. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Apparently this is an illness all of you men are aware of but I'm just finding out about today

I'll have the to stick around and see what other man secrets I can discover! :rofl:

That's really sweet. I remember when those plants were stolen nd such a nice gesture like this goes a long way
It does! I'm on the other side of the world and it made me smile!
:redface:

Goodmorning!!!!
:bighug:. Aaaaaand THANKYOU!!!

Apparently this is an illness all of you men are aware of but I'm just finding out about today

I'll have the to stick around and see what other man secrets I can discover! :rofl:

It does! I'm on the other side of the world and it made me smile!
:redface:
@Coffee&Kush man flu hurts more than childbirth :face: @Cat a lovely gesture that deserves being repaid i love you lot here, you make me smile,laugh and feel good, it's all about the vibes gathering around @Eyeoftheworld while she nirtures her babies :bighug:

If only women could understand what we men endure day in and day out. The struggle is real! Having to put down the toilet seat ALL the time, keeping this fresh unshaven face, the countless seconds spent wasted in front of a mirror every morning!!? DO YOU NOT NOTICE?! Lmao! Ugh, it's exhausting. If only you knew haha!

Back