Indoor Eye Likes Pot

She's lovely always a like or a little comment to know she's watching your grow for mistakes or tips [emoji3]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

There's no better feeling than positivity.

Well SN I'm off to bed friend! Have a great day and may it be a stony one!

Have a great morning sunshine! Catch ya on the flip side!

Or GO GO girl :biggrin:
:funny:

now we just wait for the others ;)
tumblr_nur6zov9jw1sqba70o1_400.gif

My girl is coming down this weekend, I promised my girlfriend 8 weeks and it will be 10 this weekend so I already owe her
emoji32.png
There is no cure for man flu you just have to work otherwise it'll strike you down, you've got so many friends on here sweetheart that's because you are genuine and an amazing grower, big respect from me
emoji109.png
emoji109.png
emoji109.png

She's lovely always a like or a little comment to know she's watching your grow for mistakes or tips [emoji3]

There's no better feeling than positivity.

Well SN I'm off to bed friend! Have a great day and may it be a stony one!

Have a great morning sunshine! Catch ya on the flip side!
And that's exactly how I feel about the magical fairy! Genuine Sweet Sunshine.

Thaaankyou!!! I'm just being me, and it's easy with such awesome people like you!
:smoking:

Thaaankyou!!! I'm just being me, and it's easy with such awesome people like you!
:smoking:
That's what I love about real smokers, real smokers play by smokers rules, my neighbour made sure I had enough to smoke and also to make tea with after my plants got robbed, he is going to be the first person after me who tastes my finely cured buds word [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji109]

Back