Indoor Eye Likes Pot

I am sooo excited SB is female! The Mephisto's are feminized. @Rebel 's Sugarbakers are not, and when I tossed just one bean in, I knew she could most likely be a he... I haven't really even checked the Mephisto's for pistils. They may have them!
:pass:

Apparently even when asleep, I knew to wake up for 420 ...

:bighug:

*sharing one* I can't even describe my excitement tbh... Its funny because I just KNEW she was going to be a she... I've had extremely high female ratios in the SB. Extremely. I've only had 4 males out of 32 total in the F1s. Wait until you see the male I chose to be the dad of the F2s... What he looks like now! Exciting times indeed and I can't thank you enough for wanting to be apart of it.

*sharing one*

*RBH*

*sharing one* I can't even describe my excitement tbh... Its funny because I just KNEW she was going to be a she... I've had extremely high female ratios in the SB. Extremely. I've only had 4 males out of 32 total in the F1s. Wait until you see the male I chose to be the dad of the F2s... What he looks like now! Exciting times indeed and I can't thank you enough for wanting to be apart of it.

*sharing one*

*RBH*
Daddy knows [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I am sooo excited SB is female! The Mephisto's are feminized. @Rebel 's Sugarbakers are not, and when I tossed just one bean in, I knew she could most likely be a he... I haven't really even checked the Mephisto's for pistils. They may have them!
:pass:

Apparently even when asleep, I knew to wake up for 420 ...

Go go little sugerbaker, Mum's happy [emoji173]

*sharing one*

*RBH*

Thankyou for including me!!!

Hmmm... Sounds serious! I hope you feel better immediately!
:karmacloud:
My girl is coming down this weekend, I promised my girlfriend 8 weeks and it will be 10 this weekend so I already owe her [emoji32] There is no cure for man flu you just have to work otherwise it'll strike you down, you've got so many friends on here sweetheart that's because you are genuine and an amazing grower, big respect from me [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji109]

Back