Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Beautiful trichrome photos, a week or two left looking at those in my opinion [emoji106]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

OOOOHHHHHHHH! These ones. Ok, yeah, I think that $20 lens will work just fine. I've got a $100 lens in my amazon cart but I wanted to see these before I ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

healthy brood of youngsters

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

All four looking healthy my dear, keep up the good work

Thaaankyou!!!!!!!!!
:redface:

:pass:

:cheers:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Good morning!
:bighug:

In all my excitement, I forgot to look for the first sign of pistils. Can you smell that lovely faint weed smell from those babies? I love to snuggle my nose in there.... the plants, that is
Yesssssss!!! I noticed that sexy skunky smell a few days ago too!
:pass:

good morning Eye, so glad I saw your kids first thing, put a simle on me
You mean OUR kids!!! :d5:

Are these from your 12x or 21x macro?

I think these are just non macro shots. I don't use the factory installed camera app on my phone. I found one I liked way better and the way it utilizes your phones camera is amazing! It's called Camera FV-5. Got it from the play store. It's pretttttty cool!

I think these are just non macro shots. I don't use the factory installed camera app on my phone. I found one I liked way better and the way it utilizes your phones camera is amazing! It's called Camera FV-5. Got it from the play store. It's pretttttty cool!

Actually, I use that one too. I saw those pics before I saw the macro shots. Just didn't go far enough, LOL. Love Camera FV-5 though.

Actually, I use that one too. I saw those pics before I saw the macro shots. Just didn't go far enough, LOL. Love Camera FV-5 though.

Then you are totally set for sure. Those lens attachments with that app are fantastic! :smoking:

Back