Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Thaaankyou! I keep missing you lately!
:bighug:
Sorry!! Ive been popping in and out a lot just life stuff ,waiting so so patiently for beans haha :) At least its given me time to sort out the system added a forth rez got it all runnin tip top,so that is a plus side to waiting :D.
Has you been ok?? i read you wernt feelin so good?

Sorry!! Ive been popping in and out a lot just life stuff ,waiting so so patiently for beans haha :) At least its given me time to sort out the system added a forth rez got it all runnin tip top,so that is a plus side to waiting :D.
Has you been ok?? i read you wernt feelin so good?
I've been sick.. but I'll be ok! That's AWESOME about the fourth Rez :d5: ... If Sugarbaker goes hydro she's going to be a beast!

Far out! I've never heard of that before. I saw cinnamon mentioned earlier in the thread and didn't make the connection lol. I've not had many pest problems yet, but I'll remember that for the future, cheers! :d5:
Ceylon has amazing antifungal properties. Its all preventative. I haven't had pests either. I hear it prevents damping off as well
:pass:

Last edited:
I've been sick.. but I'll be ok! That's AWESOME about the fourth Rez :d5: ... If Sugarbaker goes hydro she's going to be a beast!
HEHE! ,See the way ive always done it (growing bulk photos) was out of ten. pick the best two ,there the beastly phenos. so if i was growing a lot id plant in tens always picking the beast ones sometimes you get lucky and theres more than two perhaps 3 or more. your SB is deffo a beast pheno. I have a incling of a feeling because of rebs very maticulous pain staking breeding ,may produce a lot of these girls than normal and your right these 'beast phenos' will go off in a UCDWC throw all the rules out the window at that point because they get massive sideways and upways!! Haha

Back