Indoor Eye Likes Pot

That's what I do too , my girlfriend says I spend too much time with my babies lol
Lol. My husband doesn't smoke pot, and doesn't really understand what's happening in that room other than I'm trying to grow a plant. :watering: He did ask me last night if I "was on that marijuana website again" ... :funny:

Lol. My husband doesn't smoke pot, and doesn't really understand what's happening in that room other than I'm trying to grow a plant. :watering: He did ask me last night if I "was on that marijuana website again" ... :funny:[/QUOTE
It's a little like a marijuana dating site , here's my girl , what's your girl look like ;)

3 weeks. Gave her 2 cups of plain water tonight. Pictures are from earlier today.
IMG_20160613_012255.jpg
IMG_20160613_012508.jpg
IMG_20160613_013452.jpg
IMG_20160613_013226.jpg
IMG_20160613_013132.jpg
IMG_20160613_013942.jpg

Hi there Eye - With your 20 gal pots and the seedling looking as healthy as yours, your little baby probably has already put down a tap root 10" long or more. Mine had yesterday at 12 days when I planted her outside. What I'm getting at is start watering her from the bottom (but only when she needs it) to encourage the root development, that's how you get big plants. If you get your ph right they will need very little N feeding in veg. If lower leaves get light green then feed it - less is always more. Nice stocky looking plants you have there!

Hi there Eye - With your 20 gal pots and the seedling looking as healthy as yours, your little baby probably has already put down a tap root 10" long or more. Mine had yesterday at 12 days when I planted her outside. What I'm getting at is start watering her from the bottom (but only when she needs it) to encourage the root development, that's how you get big plants. If you get your ph right they will need very little N feeding in veg. If lower leaves get light green then feed it - less is always more. Nice stocky looking plants you have there!
Thanks! She has taken off a bit since I took those pics yesterday. I also don't think she had the water where she needed it, since I'm new and have been trying to find a nice groove with watering. I gave her some extra water last night and when checked this morning, less than 12 hours later, she had grown almost an inch taller and at least an inch wider all around!!! I think you're right!

Back