Indoor Eye Likes Pot

I think the biggest issue I've had is that since that initial soaking before I planted, this 20 gallon pot dried out long ago. I've been doing the gradually larger circles to train her roots out and down. The first few times I watered i think it may have been a couple cups then a liter. Then a liter and a half. Usually leaving 3 to 4 days inbetween. There's a lot of coco coir in there to consider. Usually after I water there's an obvious (to me) jump in growth, but this past time, before last night, pretty sure my circle of water was just a bit too far out. She didn't even act like I had watered her at all, and there were nutrients in it as well. Last night I just gave her 2 cups on the inside of the ring from her previous watering/ feeding thinking there might be a dry gap... going to start giving her water more frequently now but only a cup or two at a time. And I think my eyes probably fell out of my head this morning when I looked in there!! It had been like 9 hours I think since I had last looked. Her pot has a 20" diameter and she had this morning what looked like less than 5" between her and the edge of the pot all around.

Day 22.
IMG_20160614_004705.jpg
IMG_20160614_004905.jpg
IMG_20160614_005439.jpg
IMG_20160614_005002.jpg
IMG_20160614_005128.jpg

She's an awesome looking plant with tight internodal spacing,the side branching looks like it's gonna keep up with the terminal cola,cool,she should have a nice even canopy!!! Do you plan on any pony tailing or anything?

Lol. My husband doesn't smoke pot, and doesn't really understand what's happening in that room other than I'm trying to grow a plant. :watering: He did ask me last night if I "was on that marijuana website again" ... :funny:
Bwahahaha that's so true ,everybody around me knows which site I'm on,hey,some people like Facebook ,I like AFN!!!!

She's an awesome looking plant with tight internodal spacing,the side branching looks like it's gonna keep up with the terminal cola,cool,she should have a nice even canopy!!! Do you plan on any pony tailing or anything?
I'd like to try something but she's so short right now, I'm not sure what! I know she won't stay this short, but she's only about 6" tall right now

Back