Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Sh
I'd like to try something but she's so short right now, I'm not sure what! I know she won't stay this short, but she's only about 6" tall right now
she'll get there,trust me,if the center stalk starts growing way longer,tie it up so the sides stay even,this is about the easiest lst for the plant..

Sh

she'll get there,trust me,if the center stalk starts growing way longer,tie it up so the sides stay even,this is about the easiest lst for the plant..
JH is supposed to get tall... but from what I've seen they can be slow to start and take off around week 5. I've been tempted a couple times this past week to turn her light off so she'll stretch some, but she seems to be doing her own thing, so I'm just letting her for now.

Bwahahaha that's so true ,everybody around me knows which site I'm on,hey,some people like Facebook ,I like AFN!!!!
I've been on AFN more in the past 3 weeks than I've been on FB in the past 3 years. FB is good for keeping in touch with family, but I'm not sure my grandmother would be able to appreciate AFN :smoking: ...

I've been on AFN more in the past 3 weeks than I've been on FB in the past 3 years. FB is good for keeping in touch with family, but I'm not sure my grandmother would be able to appreciate AFN :smoking: ...
I hear ya!! FB is not my thing either,people ask me "are you on the pot forum again" ,I just laugh

Looking good...the fun part is that the bigger they get ,the faster they grow.

I'm at about day 33, just starting to get true preflower nubs. This is when it gets exciting.

Day 25.
IMG_20160617_004148.jpg
IMG_20160617_004249.jpg
IMG_20160617_004404.jpg
IMG_20160617_004506.jpg
IMG_20160617_004612.jpg

Thinking she might be thirsty.

Back