Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Did you just 'like' wake up too? lol
I woke up a few hours ago. For some reason, when I type on AFN, it really screws with what I write. The cursor jumps around the post and the autocorrect somehow manages to slip in nonsensical variations. Maybe my mobile has a virus. Lol.. I didn't intend to sound like a valley girl though. I usually catch these things as they happen.

Just poking some fun :smoking::) I proof read everything I type and still return to fix things.......
Have a great day!
No worries over here!! I'm like all for poking fun :woohoo1:. The typos are really wild tho sometimes. Maybe AFN just likes messing with stoners :smoker:... anyway have a fantastic day!!

4 weeks!
IMG_20160620_000518.jpg
IMG_20160620_000651.jpg
IMG_20160620_000901.jpg
IMG_20160620_000751.jpg
IMG_20160620_000943.jpg

If she were my plant I would increase the amount of water and an occasional full strength feed ... What strength are you at now ? It's hard to suggest a change in anything when she looks as good as she does but the clock is ticking on her ... I would draw a 12" circle around her and slowly wet all the soil inside that circle w/ her feed solution ... may take about a gallon ... key is to do it slow w/ a small stream of water so that the water drops down into the pot a ways before it begins to spread out ... this along w/ super cropping your main stem minimally would give you a real burst of growth ... when super cropping it's not necessary to bend the stem a full 90* ... a gentle pinch w/ a slight bend will do the trick ... also you might want to lift your light 6" to encourage growth ...
:d5:

Back