Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Usually what I feel and usually when the feelings are dark. I can draw when happy but I think the way I draw, it just comes out more often at those times.

You have more energy driving the dark draws? I was just thinking about a solstice pic but understand that you have to feel it too. Just awsome work! :toke:

You have more energy driving the dark draws? I was just thinking about a solstice pic but understand that you have to feel it too. Just awsome work! :toke:
Thanks! I think when I'm happy, I like to hold onto those feelings, but when the feelings are not happy I need to release them somehow, and drawing is just a way for me to do that.

Thanks! I think when I'm happy, I like to hold onto those feelings, but when the feelings are not happy I need to release them somehow, and drawing is just a way for me to do that.
Same with me and writing poetry. I can't write when I'm happy.

Last edited:
Day 29. Moved her light up some tonight. Found her first pistil earlier today.
IMG_20160621_014640.jpg
IMG_20160621_014216.jpg
IMG_20160621_014445.jpg
_20160621_014401.JPG
IMG_20160621_014259.jpg
IMG_20160620_164130.jpg

the jack looks real nice, grown a few photos of the strain ,but that auto is very sweet. also did you say that you have drawn your picture there , ifso very nice.

the jack looks real nice, grown a few photos of the strain ,but that auto is very sweet. also did you say that you have drawn your picture there , ifso very nice.
Thanks!! She's come a long way. It's only my first grow ever, but I think she's beautiful :smoking:. And yes, the drawing in my avatar is mine. So thank you again!:thanks:

Back