Indoor Eye Likes Pot

I really lucked out in the grow space department. Or space for grow space department. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the previous owners of my house used the sublevel for..
Welllllll I have plenty of room for more tents... :rofl:
If this is a possibility you might want to consider it pretty soon. You are gonna be jammed up in a month.
I vote for expansion!
I started with a diy box... Bought a 4x4...Then a 2.6x2.6. Next upgrade, I believe will be a small room.
In a few years, I suspect I will be living in a grow house.

Because i smoke my own meds, I ask my "few" friends what kind of weed is going around?? and I get all sorts of answers mostly Mexican Brick they say or Colorado bulk... :pop:

I feel sorry for them.. :shrug:
Ouch.
I lived in So. AZ. 8 years ago. Aside from a rare exception, all weed was $10 a quarter. Low-mid grade, Mexican. I can't imagine they are still smoking that stuff.
Where I live now, North Shore Boston, nobody would smoke that, let alone buy it. No matter how cheap.

That sounds great Eye!
Sorry for the bombardment of questions but, did you get a chance to take a pic of your JH rootball? I am curious how much of the 20g pot she actually used.
I have tried the 5g pots for med sized strains and found it to be some wasted space/medium. I think I will stick with 3g for most and 5g for the biggens.
I wish I had used 5g for my HBSS's. Then again, I had space restrictions as is.
With 2 HBSS, in 3g pots, in a 4x4, I really only have room for 2 smaller strains in each corner, without over crowding.
You are gonna have a FULL tent with 4 going. I can't wait to see how you manage them.
This is going to be a great 2nd chapter! Good luck, and my your babies be as frosty as your snowflaked fingernails.

Now show us some babies!!!!
I'm trying to figure out how many litres are in 3gallon. I used 12litre pots but have just ordered a few 8litres because, when I looked at the roots of my last grow, they didn't seem to fill that size of pot

If this is a possibility you might want to consider it pretty soon. You are gonna be jammed up in a month.
I vote for expansion!
I started with a diy box... Bought a 4x4...Then a 2.6x2.6. Next upgrade, I believe will be a small room.
In a few years, I suspect I will be living in a grow house.
Expansion is definitely happening! Just trying to decide if I'm better off with several small areas or one larger area...
:pass:
You are going to need a designated smoking room down there too!

I wished I had that kind if space available.
I already have a designated smoking area :smoking:
I'm just starting three new girls too, 2 x Green poison by sweet seeds and 1 x Riplay's OG by Mephisto.
Awesome! Have you started a new journal or are you continuing with your last thread? :d5:

Back