Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Coming from a 20 gallon, everything else seemed so small!

From @mephisto 's website..
3 bears OG is without a doubt a cornerstone to our Artisanal collection, Solid auto stock twice outcrossed to OG's of impeccable qualities, we now have true OG quality flowers in automatic format. We've managed to blend the best of the fabelled OG with a compact and controllable growth pattern. A mini-me OG.
Complete cycle time: 60-70 days from sprout
Per plant yield in a 9 plant to 600w HPS arrangement, Potsize:15L, medium: Organic Soil - 70-90 grams
Size: 50-80cm in height
Aroma: Watermelons and straight og verging offensive.
Taste: Lemon Sour
Medicinal Benefits: Helps against insomnia, and provides great appetite stimulation.
Effect; Happy, stress reliever.
Flower Density: 8.0/10

illuminauto no.7 - Toof Decay x Fantasmo.
Sweet phat flowers of the toof decay mated to the sativa zing and vigor of fantasmo express. Also likes to colour up.
Toof decay, one of our frostiest varieties (known to produce resin on males) really passed down her frost on this ultra rare cross.
Harvest window - 60-70 days
Size - Medium
Yield - 100g+ in a good environment

Illuminauto 13 - Menage a Tyrone - (Sodk x Alien X Tyrone Stomper)
A stupendously nice cross developed alone by GBD, using the sister strain to our Sour Stomper Artisanal - Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG) and the hefty SODK x Alien, A.K.A illuminauto [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] from our first illuminautos drop. Both parents utilised in this hybrid get large..the Tyrone stomper side will bring down the overall cycle and give the SODK x Alien an extra dousing of frostiness.
It's a small chance to get an early preview in your room of the Tyrone Stomper Artisanal, Don't miss out!
Plant size - Large
Cycle time - 70 - 75 days from sprout
Sugarbaker
Cream Mandarin x Future 86
@Rebel can probably give more details...

Cream mandarin mother (sweet seeds) x F86 Father.

F86 = Cream Caramel (SS) x Himalayan Blue Diesel x Auto AK 47

Sugarbaker is basically a well balanced hybrid that holds the narcotic devastation of the CM mom but has the soaring "do what now?" Sativa high from her Sati Dom father. Its a medium to large strain. On the larger side. As both parents are large. The AK that was worked into the F86 was 5'8" and had to be staked. That bulky bud structure carried over well. Her buds are always coated. She has distinct thick curly hairs that come off tight compact buds. Calyx to leaf ratio is very high. Breeze to trim and makes killer tincs, oils... Terp profile is identical to CM as it carried over perfectly but this last run I had a F86 pheno that was just like daddy but looked like mommy. Fruity, Spree Candy, berries... Complex crazy flavors. You know it when you smoke it. Burns your nose like hash its so kiefy...

I like the 4x4 mars tent, its held up well. I think it depends on how many you want to be taking care of at once. You gave to make sure there are enough electrical circuits once you start expanding. Each tent on its own circuit breaker.

I upgraded from 15amp to 20. It helps! I have two mars 320s and a bad boy 6 lamp. Room runs well..

Because i smoke my own meds, I ask my "few" friends what kind of weed is going around?? and I get all sorts of answers mostly Mexican Brick they say or Colorado bulk... :pop:

I feel sorry for them.. :shrug:

That's how I look at my brother in law... He pays $50 an 1/8 for poorly grown rushed and unflushed "kind" that burns up in a few hrs. Not so "kind" to the wallet...

Ouch.
I lived in So. AZ. 8 years ago. Aside from a rare exception, all weed was $10 a quarter. Low-mid grade, Mexican. I can't imagine they are still smoking that stuff.
Where I live now, North Shore Boston, nobody would smoke that, let alone buy it. No matter how cheap.

Aye! Pot snobs up and down the east coast. In Southern NY mexi brick was for the Naetas lmao. Hell even Hs kids don't even smoke brick lmao

Expansion is definitely happening! Just trying to decide if I'm better off with several small areas or one larger area...

I see your addicted!!!:haha: :pass:
Sugarbaker is basically a well balanced hybrid that holds the narcotic devastation of the CM mom but has the soaring "do what now?" Sativa high from her Sati Dom father. Its a medium to large strain. On the larger side. As both parents are large. The AK that was worked into the F86 was 5'8" and had to be staked. That bulky bud structure carried over well. Her buds are always coated. She has distinct thick curly hairs that come off tight compact buds. Calyx to leaf ratio is very high. Breeze to trim and makes killer tincs, oils... Terp profile is identical to CM as it carried over perfectly but this last run I had a F86 pheno that was just like daddy but looked like mommy. Fruity, Spree Candy, berries... Complex crazy flavors. You know it when you smoke it. Burns your nose like hash its so kiefy...

Hey no dirty talk on the AFN :eyebrows::headbang:

@Rebel that sugerbaker sounds delicious, you are the man, the man that can and @Eyeoftheworld is the woman that can grow that to it's potential, oooh it's like Hart to Hart, I'm Max saying when they grew that plant it was murder [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hell yeah! That show rocked!! I'll costar in the remake with @Eyeoftheworld for sure!! Lmao! It was murder... ROFL!

When eye said she would grow it I got as giddy as a schoolgirl...

Holy shit, that sound like amazing smoke!

Oh it is! I don't like to brag or talk big but... Its a homegrown AFN bred strain. By an AFN OG lmao no for real there's work and love in these strains. They show it. Can't wait to see it!!

Now everyone muster up some Lady Karma for the solo SB!! She MUST be FEMALE

Back