Indoor Eye Likes Pot

That sounds great Eye!
Sorry for the bombardment of questions but, did you get a chance to take a pic of your JH rootball? I am curious how much of the 20g pot she actually used.
I have tried the 5g pots for med sized strains and found it to be some wasted space/medium. I think I will stick with 3g for most and 5g for the biggens.
I wish I had used 5g for my HBSS's. Then again, I had space restrictions as is.
With 2 HBSS, in 3g pots, in a 4x4, I really only have room for 2 smaller strains in each corner, without over crowding.
You are gonna have a FULL tent with 4 going. I can't wait to see how you manage them.
This is going to be a great 2nd chapter! Good luck, and my your babies be as frosty as your snowflaked fingernails.

Now show us some babies!!!!
Ohhh I DO have pics for you!!! I forgot about them for some reason ..
:pass:... Will get them up for you today!

Ohhh I DO have pics for you!!! I forgot about them for some reason ..
:pass:... Will get them up for you today!
YESSSSSS!

snl%20molly%20shannon.jpg

I like the 4x4 mars tent, its held up well. I think it depends on how many you want to be taking care of at once. You gave to make sure there are enough electrical circuits once you start expanding. Each tent on its own circuit breaker.

I like the 4x4 mars tent, its held up well. I think it depends on how many you want to be taking care of at once. You gave to make sure there are enough electrical circuits once you start expanding. Each tent on its own circuit breaker.
I really lucked out in the grow space department. Or space for grow space department. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the previous owners of my house used the sublevel for..

Back