Indoor Eye Likes Pot

You have four seeds, you grow one plant at a time, you have to start with one seed sweetheart [emoji106]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
I'm growing four at once this time. All four are already started.
4322.gif

View attachment 630315
:bighug:
I'm using 7 gallon fabric pots this time. What size do you usually use? Tent is 33"x33" (Close enough right?)
Close enough, yep.
I use 3g primarily. I have a couple 5g though. 7's are gonna make some big girls.
I forgot your strains. Are they all relatively big girl strains?

Close enough, yep.
I use 3g primarily. I have a couple 5g though. 7's are gonna make some big girls.
I forgot your strains. Are they all relatively big girl strains?
Coming from a 20 gallon, everything else seemed so small!

From @mephisto 's website..
3 bears OG is without a doubt a cornerstone to our Artisanal collection, Solid auto stock twice outcrossed to OG's of impeccable qualities, we now have true OG quality flowers in automatic format. We've managed to blend the best of the fabelled OG with a compact and controllable growth pattern. A mini-me OG.
Complete cycle time: 60-70 days from sprout
Per plant yield in a 9 plant to 600w HPS arrangement, Potsize:15L, medium: Organic Soil - 70-90 grams
Size: 50-80cm in height
Aroma: Watermelons and straight og verging offensive.
Taste: Lemon Sour
Medicinal Benefits: Helps against insomnia, and provides great appetite stimulation.
Effect; Happy, stress reliever.
Flower Density: 8.0/10

illuminauto no.7 - Toof Decay x Fantasmo.
Sweet phat flowers of the toof decay mated to the sativa zing and vigor of fantasmo express. Also likes to colour up.
Toof decay, one of our frostiest varieties (known to produce resin on males) really passed down her frost on this ultra rare cross.
Harvest window - 60-70 days
Size - Medium
Yield - 100g+ in a good environment

Illuminauto 13 - Menage a Tyrone - (Sodk x Alien X Tyrone Stomper)
A stupendously nice cross developed alone by GBD, using the sister strain to our Sour Stomper Artisanal - Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG) and the hefty SODK x Alien, A.K.A illuminauto [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] from our first illuminautos drop. Both parents utilised in this hybrid get large..the Tyrone stomper side will bring down the overall cycle and give the SODK x Alien an extra dousing of frostiness.
It's a small chance to get an early preview in your room of the Tyrone Stomper Artisanal, Don't miss out!
Plant size - Large
Cycle time - 70 - 75 days from sprout
Sugarbaker
Cream Mandarin x Future 86
@Rebel can probably give more details...

That sounds great Eye!
Sorry for the bombardment of questions but, did you get a chance to take a pic of your JH rootball? I am curious how much of the 20g pot she actually used.
I have tried the 5g pots for med sized strains and found it to be some wasted space/medium. I think I will stick with 3g for most and 5g for the biggens.
I wish I had used 5g for my HBSS's. Then again, I had space restrictions as is.
With 2 HBSS, in 3g pots, in a 4x4, I really only have room for 2 smaller strains in each corner, without over crowding.
You are gonna have a FULL tent with 4 going. I can't wait to see how you manage them.
This is going to be a great 2nd chapter! Good luck, and my your babies be as frosty as your snowflaked fingernails.

Now show us some babies!!!!

Back