Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Yup yup! That's what I was thinking too... Just trying to be humorous lol 36 act like I'm 15 lmao feel like I'm just getting started...
Rebel I'm 47 been smoking since I was 15, I've been through the acid house years and survived, how I did I don't know, been growing for four years, learning loads from people here, you lot at AFN rock, simple as that [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji109]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

420, find ur lighter!

Sorry I'm late! Lets smoke some Tangie!!

WP_20160912_003.jpg

That's awesome EYE!!! How much of the 20g of soil was untouched, guesstimated?
Just right up around the rim... She took full advantage. There were roots out to the sides and the whole way to the bottom. Aaaaaand I have to say that was fun trying to get her out of the pot... :pass:

Just right up around the rim... She took full advantage. There were roots out to the sides and the whole way to the bottom. Aaaaaand I have to say that was fun trying to get her out of the pot... :pass:
Hahaha. I bet it was fun. That's amazing. The JH I just harvested was in 5g and she could have used more.

Expansion is definitely happening! Just trying to decide if I'm better off with several small areas or one larger area...
:pass:

I already have a designated smoking area :smoking:

Awesome! Have you started a new journal or are you continuing with your last thread? :d5:
I have already started the pics and will be starting a new journal at the weekend:toke:

Back