Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Just remember that the worst thing for the plants is us, we try to love them too much. Its awsome that you are so observant and you do tend to them well. Relax, take a breath, take a toke n sing those babies a song. They are beautiful!

So day 17. Gave her 1.5 liters of water with .75 ml of AN mgb about 12 hours ago and an additional cup of plain water several hours later. Height is about 3.25 inches.
IMG_20160609_002402.jpg
IMG_20160609_002552.jpg
IMG_20160609_002728.jpg
IMG_20160609_002924.jpg
IMG_20160609_003139.jpg

I think the light color on the leaves is a sign of some sort of deficiency that should have been taken care of by your last feeding ... I think I'd start the Calmag next watering w/ one full strength dose . ... I see the Calmag has 'N' in it also so another 1/2 strength shot of nutes should be enough at that time ... she looks nice and bushy, like she's about to explode w/ growth ... are you at 24/7 w/ the light ?

Last edited:
I think the light color on the leaves is a sign of some sort of deficiency that should have been taken care of by your last feeding ... I think I'd start the Calmag next watering w/ one full strength dose . ... I see the Calmag has 'N' in it also so another 1/2 strength shot of nutes should be enough at that time ... she looks nice and bushy, like she's about to explode w/ growth ... are you at 24/7 w/ the light ?
Yes. I just took a peek at her and she has perked up or had some type of wild growth spurt in the past 6 hours. No clawing. :woohoo1:... noticed that the xtra cal/mag had nitrogen. Was kind of annoyed by that but my fault for not looking more closely before. I agree that the markings or lighter coloring was a deficiency of some sort. But like you said yesterday she seems to just be powering right through all of it! Can't wait to get a closer look at her today. My children are on some type of 24/0 schedule as well it seems. Lol.

I noticed yesterday morning that her 3rd set of fan leaves looked like it has 4 fingers. But they were still coming in and I wanted to see what they looked like today. And yes... both leaves have a little 4 th finger. So is this an extra finger.... or is she missing a finger? It's strange to have an even number of fingers isn't it?
I also am noticing that my tent smells like pot! Probably not strange since there's a pot plant growing in there, but was kinda cool to open it up and get blasted in the face with it first thing this morning.
DSC_0068.JPG

Last edited:
I noticed yesterday morning that her 3rd set of fan leaves looked like it has 4 fingers. But they were still coming in and I wanted to see what they looked like today. And yes... both leaves have a little 4 th finger. So is this an extra finger.... or is she missing a finger? It's strange to have an even number of fingers isn't it?
I also am noticing that my tent smells like pot! Probably not strange since there's a pot plant growing in there, but was kinda cool to open it up and get blasted in the face with it first thing this morning.
View attachment 582081
She's evolving into an evenabis plant

Back