Indoor Eye Likes Pot

5.7 is low. Do you put in the calmag first? You can put in plain water to bring it up.

I didn't add cal/ mag. Just the micro, grow, and bloom. The micro has some cal/ mag in it. I'm pretty sure the PH raises on its own because of the buffers in the nutrient solution and also the lime in the potting mix. I didn't have to adjust anything when I fed her on Sunday and her soil has been staying right around 6.8. now you have me worried!!

I am not the one to really give advice. Dont worry though, we make it worse. I never check soil ph, only the water/feed ph. If it's normal range then the soil does the rest. But some plain water on top of the feed water should bring it up. Its all that i did and i had issues with it twice first grow. Maybe a cup or so.

This was the most noticeable. And easiest to get a pic of. I can tell she's growing because it's getting harder to fit all of her on my current camera screen! Here is an overhead shot from just now. You can see it on some of the other leaves also.View attachment 581336
She's growing well, I love the geometric way they grow, nature is wonderful isn't it, I hope my babies get like this

I am not the one to really give advice. Dont worry though, we make it worse. I never check soil ph, only the water/feed ph. If it's normal range then the soil does the rest. But some plain water on top of the feed water should bring it up. Its all that i did and i had issues with it twice first grow. Maybe a cup or so.
ok. I'll add some plain water. I love to water! So much that I try not to usually. What nutrients did you use for your first grow? It's like the nearsighted- leading the blind huh? :pass:

I used the Dutchpro line, sensi calmag, and silica.
Well because I'm a bit ( ok a lot ) obsessive and this whole pH thing has come up with the pH perfect nutrients, plus I had already been wondering, I've started looking at what/ why they work. And from what I've gathered, even though they are called pH perfect, it's not because they provide you with a perfect pH level.... its because the nutrients are chelated making them perfectly available to your plant at ANY pH. pH isn't the only variable that is made null, and its not any pH, but some ridiculous range where anything outside of it would basically mean you are almost trying to kill the poor plant. So I have just caught on barely and will probably keep digging until I understand it better, but those are the nuts and bolts.

This was the most noticeable. And easiest to get a pic of. I can tell she's growing because it's getting harder to fit all of her on my current camera screen! Here is an overhead shot from just now. You can see it on some of the other leaves also.View attachment 581336
Your plant looks fine, what you are seeing is just normal leaf mottling. Some strains have more than others. Plant looks super.

Back