Indoor Eye Likes Pot

She's powering her way thru the deficiencies ... how much are you feeding her .... :bow:
Just the .5 ml of mgb on Sunday other than the tiny bit I gave her at 1 week. I gave her a tiny bit of organic root drench last week because she looked like she needed something desperately.

I know it's tough to mix small doses but I'd mix up a quart or two of 1/4 - 1/2 strength GMB and pour it slowly in a circle about 6" from the stem .... she's ready to take off ...

I was going to do that today!!! I thought last night she looked like she might be hungry but I had just fed her 2 days before so I was nervous and decided to wait. Glad you mentioned it!!! Makes me feel better!

Is this magnesium?? I thought she looked hungry last night and noticed this earlier. I fed her about an hour ago so whatever it is she should be getting soon, but I'm trying to learn to recognize this stuff as it's starting.
IMG_20160608_151815.jpg

Im not sure. Just this one place?

This was the most noticeable. And easiest to get a pic of. I can tell she's growing because it's getting harder to fit all of her on my current camera screen! Here is an overhead shot from just now. You can see it on some of the other leaves also.
IMG_20160608_170120.jpg

Whats ur ph of the feed before you give it?

Well, keeping in mind I'm using the pH perfect at half strength with RO water, I checked the pH just out of curiosity after adding the nutrients. I didn't add anything because you aren't supposed to, since it supposedly has the magical buffers in it that allow it to fluctuate within the different uptake ranges... however before nutrients, pH was 6.7 and immediately after being added pH was 5.7. The coloring on the leaves started yesterday.

Back