Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

I couldn't agree more Auto-newbie!!

This is also Brill, mmmm fishy goodness right there

upload_2016-4-21_22-6-16.jpeg
upload_2016-4-21_22-6-28.jpeg

And don't forget Diane Brill a goddess in the mannequin world
6461aa1fb5c683c517ae73d350525c26.jpg

For my grow I grew the sought after fruity pebbles Afro kush..very easy grow ..

Nutes used were RO water mixed with 5ml of Afro sheen and some milk.. The plant immediately upon giving the first drop of the powerful nute mixture went grew into her Afro structure.

image.jpeg
Within 5 hours of seed drop her buds started to fall off of her.. The buds from plant fall off already cured. As seen below

image.jpeg

Smoke report..

Loaded a big bowl and after two hits I wanted to suck my thumb and take a nap.. And for some strange reason I had a strange urge to crawl around on my hands and knees and play with toys.. This stuff is strange as I couldn't even talk just said gogo and gaga for two hours..

Nutes used were RO water mixed with 5ml of Afro sheen and some milk.. The plant immediately upon giving the first drop of the powerful nute mixture went grew into her Afro structure.

View attachment 556704 Within 5 hours of seed drop her buds started to fall off of her.. The buds from plant fall off already cured. As seen below

View attachment 556705

Smoke report..

Loaded a big bowl and after two hits I wanted to suck my thumb and take a nap.. And for some strange reason I had a strange urge to crawl around on my hands and knees and play with toys.. This stuff is strange as I couldn't even talk just said gogo and gaga for two hours..
Sounds like you had the Gheri Curl pheno, that'll do that to a grown man.

View attachment 556704 Within 5 hours of seed drop her buds started to fall off of her.. The buds from plant fall off already cured. As seen below

View attachment 556705

Smoke report..

beautiful buds, probably good meds for folks who have lost touch with their inner child

Back