Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

Quite right guys, I will get the Goddess to sort you out. (I have a cunning method of communicating with "she who must be obeyed") it took some brave and bold moves, and no small amount of foot massages, to gain access to the gaffer. But, now I am in the inner circle, (actually, the outta of the inner circle) I do have her ear.
I have her bunnions too, but don't let her know I said that.

Oh the stories I could tell you about the Boss. But, tis more than my life is worth. True, she rules with a rod of iron, but if you are in her good books, she cools the rod down before a beating. Bless her.......stand by your beds for the seeds.......give her afew days.....she will get round to you....And, as you could not make your mind up, I will let her surprise you with the packs.

Okay ? eP.
No worries eP, and if Auto-newbie wants Tha Shiznit I'm more than happy to take the Mohan Ram.
So when you say you've got Mossy's Bunnions, is that like a collection in a jar?
Or one of these
Bunnion.jpg

I have given it to Mossy to contact you and send the beans......I know you won't be disappointed with the pictures of the Shiznit and Moham Ram she will send you. The actual seeds are going into my garden. You didn't think I would let you get your grubby mits on them did you ?
As if !!!! I thought you knew me better than that !

:muahaha:

Oh Oh.....

just spotted......you two guys are on a banner (gives me a boner!) at the front of the Forum...........way to go guys....you are famous in AFNLand......whoooo hooooo

Need your help in picking next months comp ...........anyone ?1?

Well done and congratulations Auto-newbie and Pathway.:d5:

What a roller coaster ride that was and so much laughter and fun had by all.:crying:

Top work AFN family, you're the best :bighug:

You lot almost made me die with laughter, at some the silliest &the most off the wall humor ever posted, proper job shipmates ta!:thumbsup:

They say what everdoesn't kill you makes you stronger, I can now confirm I am stronger than an iron ox:crying:so much fun.

Thanks family,keep the vibe alive and keep on keeping on :vibe::worship::smokeout::headbang::pighug::bighug::pass:see you all in the next one.:thumbsup:

Arty

Oh Oh.....

just spotted......you two guys are on a banner (gives me a boner!) at the front of the Forum...........way to go guys....you are famous in AFNLand......whoooo hooooo

Need your help in picking next months comp ...........anyone ?1?

How about a "name that fishing boat" contest ?

My entry : Master-Baiter

Hey now... Get your mind out of the gutter.

It means professional master fisherman.

:yeahthat:

Back