Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

Hey.......

Do we get a silly grow log and smoke report badge ?

No you don't. Fair play for trying......but No ! Blimey, you lot will want badges for farting next !!!!

Oh, hang on......do we have one of those already ????????

no.....

However, I do have Important news...............

If, and I stress IF.....our esteemed winner is up to sharing his prize, then I may be able to offer a runner up prize. @Auto-newbie would of course get to choose which bag of goodies he prefers......but Aunty would like to share the love around.....

I think in the AFN vibe :vibe: and spirit:bighug:, that sounds like a good idea to me.

I had a great day that day and everyone's posts had me :funny:.

It would be nice to share the love so go ahead and hand them seeds out to the runner up and make someone else's day :smokeout:

Dan Dam Dam , I missed this , you guys have just made the start to my day .:rofl::rofl::rofl: I laughed my tits off , and @epenguin unlike these other nasty buggers , I would have bribed you with this .
sushi_asian_girl.jpg
:woohoo1::thumbsup::vibe:

Nooooo. Didn't know I had to do that lol. :face:

I'm going to say I think @pathway deserves them.

Sorry to the other guys.

Hahaha... see what doing a good job leads to !

I was betting on either @stepside or @pathway

Would have been a hard choice between those 2, glad you had to make it :cheers:

:woohoo:Thanks @Auto-newbie! That's really kind of you, it is very much appreciated:bighug:
Thanks also to everyone who entered the comp and those who commented for making it such a fun thing to be part of. Big thanks to Short Stuff and Sweet Seeds for the prizes, @Mossy for sharing the love and the rep, and @epenguin for an excellent comp and being a great sport.

Last edited:
@pathway, give @Mossy a shout and explain what happened....she will be only too pleased to sort out your prize. Thanks to @Auto-newbie for being a great sport and sharing and picking his maid in honour

Must say I thought @HashMaster was a very cool entry, heck you all were.....we must do it again real soon....

Aunty Mossy has said we can run a monthly silly comp.......because you lot made her laugh sooo much......well done guys....eP.

Back