Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

@pathway, give @Mossy a shout and explain what happened....she will be only too pleased to sort out your prize. Thanks to @Auto-newbie for being a great sport and sharing and picking his maid in honour

Must say I thought @HashMaster was a very cool entry, heck you all were.....we must do it again real soon....

Aunty Mossy has said we can run a monthly silly comp.......because you lot made her laugh sooo much......well done guys....eP.

Look forward to watching the monthly comp :smoking:

I still can't message @Mossy for some reason eP.

Cheers

Quite right guys, I will get the Goddess to sort you out. (I have a cunning method of communicating with "she who must be obeyed") it took some brave and bold moves, and no small amount of foot massages, to gain access to the gaffer. But, now I am in the inner circle, (actually, the outta of the inner circle) I do have her ear.
I have her bunnions too, but don't let her know I said that.

Oh the stories I could tell you about the Boss. But, tis more than my life is worth. True, she rules with a rod of iron, but if you are in her good books, she cools the rod down before a beating. Bless her.......stand by your beds for the seeds.......give her afew days.....she will get round to you....And, as you could not make your mind up, I will let her surprise you with the packs.

Okay ? eP.

If anyone wishes they had done an entry...........it is never to late for a good giggle......the prizes may have gone......but there is still fun to be had.....eP

Back