Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

Here we go, this one is my stoned imagination running wild.......

I have just recently found a new strain that grows a 20 bag in 24hrs, no shit!!

It's called 'One Night Stand' from breeders '24hr Rush'. Got my seed delivered today in a neat little jar, this baby will so say grow a 20 bag in 24 hours. I'm excited...

I'm using a 60ml pot with perlite at the bottom for drainage and a 70/30 soil/perlite mix on top.
image.jpeg

Once potted up, make sure you give this a good soak as you only need to water these baby's once during the grow.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take your seed and plant directly into the moist 60ml pot.
image.jpeg

Now comes the magic!! This girl gets a true 3w single chip led light all to herself, it's a beast and the light coverage is amazing.
image.jpeg

That's it all potted up, light on, temp stable at 26 degrees. Can't wait to check on this baby in a few hours.

Hour 3 - WOW, this girl has already broken ground and started its bud. Exciting.
image.jpeg

Hour 6 - She has grown at least 4 times in size, I'm amazed. The pistils are nice and white and it's starting it's swell.
image.jpeg

Hour 9 - I recon she has swollen at least 4 times again, seems to be loving its conditions and that light to itself. A few signs of amber pistils now and amazingly this bud grows without leaves so no trimming at the end
image.jpeg

Hour 12 - this is time for its half way water, it has a 100ml through it whilst up off the saucer to allow good water drain away, get rid of excess water in the saucer. It won't need watering again now.
image.jpeg

Whilst watering it's giving off a mouth watering smell of tropical fruit.
image.jpeg

It's now been another 12 hours and she should be ready, can't wait to look.

What the f**k, look at that cola. I can't believe you can get this in 24 hours, I recon I could fit around 200 of these in my cupboard. She now has mainly brown pistils with lots of milky triclomes all over
image.jpeg

It's chop time
image.jpeg

She has a super fast cure of only 1 hour and dried up weighed in at a healthy 2grams, just as breeder said.
image.jpeg

The smoke report -
image.jpeg

Just like the smell, she tastes of exotic fruits with the main taste of pineapple coming through. It's a smooth smoke with a heavy head stone and that couch lock feeling. It also gives you chronic munchies which is why I'm off to the fridge, catch you all later :pass:

"The invisible One CBD 0.1"
P1020255.JPG
The ultimate in stealth. To the unstoned eye it appears that there is no plant there. Her stats are amazing: Imagination to maturity 0 days; not affected by heat cold mold or anything; no nutes required water when you feel like it; she can be big she can be small she can be anything at all; limitless yield; her buds are your favorite color taste aroma size and density; she is so sticky buds stick to your hands and are difficult to remove with your teeth.

smoke report:
Just pull one of these beautiful buds off and toke, no need to dry and cure, of course. And remember flav and aroma are of your choosing, but be forewarned, strong shit. This is what happened to me; first hit exhale passed out. Woke on floor with dog tongue in my ear. First one hit quitter I ever smoked.

Last edited:
My 420 Grow entry.... since it looks like I rushed thinking it was today only I will set the bar very low ..... every pic has been Photoshopped

(PS: you picked a few things I love, weed, Photoshop, weed, growing, screwing around having fun, oh, and did I mention weed?)

So here we go.....

420 Sale on at the local 1 hour photo shop and weed emporium. They guarantee delivery within an hour and stealth shipping not required as they use stealth seeds

Strain: Instant Death Instant Auto Fem

Cost: $4.20 with delivery

Medium: wood chips, lime peels (shredded), night crawlers, coffee grounds, jelly fish eggs, and a pinch of beach sand and ground unicorn horn.

Pic #1, stealth seed arrived and in hand in 4 minutes 20 seconds, at 4:20 pm (naturally)

View attachment 556216

Since these seeds are guaranteed to grow to completion in 4 hours and 20 minutes you don't need much for nutes and fluids

Pic #2 My Nutes and Fluids supplier

View attachment 556217

Pic #3 Just starting to break through

View attachment 556219

Pic #4 Looking a bit spindly and weak, no time to recover from anything so I might have to support

View attachment 556220

Pic #5 Getting too top heavy, definitely need to stake to support. Sort of worried as I'm seeing lots of leaf action but not much buds

View attachment 556222

Pic #6 Trimmed the leaves, not much bud at all but what's there looks tasty.

>>>EDIT TO ADD: Went in to grab a beer and when I came back out she was already cured !

View attachment 556225

Not much on yield but looks and smells good, might as well get my smoke report in here as well....

Smoke Report: Smells like new money, perfume, with just a touch of a room full of strippers. Nice crystals.

But I just NOW broke off the tip to load the bowl I THINK I absorbed so much THC through thE skin I'M waSted AlrEAdy anD KAnT funKshOn so IM goNNa go LAy DoWn nowwwwww

420% thc MigHt bE TooOooo mucH fER this OLD lightweight....

View attachment 556226
got me laughing, like the renewable fert dispenser

My strain is called auto ma-jar. One seed. Less than 24 hours. Producing jars full of meds....yield is pretty good. We have 2 known phenos....quart jars and half gallon jars...here's a little slide show I took over the last 4 hours....this one was a quick finisher.....(note to bean purchaser: jars must b returned to breeder....only available on 4/20/16....)
View attachment 556229 View attachment 556230 View attachment 556231 View attachment 556232 View attachment 556235
like how fast they are

Here we go, this one is my stoned imagination running wild.......

I have just recently found a new strain that grows a 20 bag in 24hrs, no shit!!

It's called 'One Night Stand' from breeders '24hr Rush'. Got my seed delivered today in a neat little jar, this baby will so say grow a 20 bag in 24 hours. I'm excited...

I'm using a 60ml pot with perlite at the bottom for drainage and a 70/30 soil/perlite mix on top.
View attachment 556236

Once potted up, make sure you give this a good soak as you only need to water these baby's once during the grow.
View attachment 556239
View attachment 556240

Take your seed and plant directly into the moist 60ml pot. View attachment 556241

Now comes the magic!! This girl gets a true 3w single chip led light all to herself, it's a beast and the light coverage is amazing.
View attachment 556243

That's it all potted up, light on, temp stable at 26 degrees. Can't wait to check on this baby in a few hours.

Hour 3 - WOW, this girl has already broken ground and started its bud. Exciting.View attachment 556245
Hour 6 - She has grown at least 4 times in size, I'm amazed. The pistils are nice and white and it's starting it's swell.
View attachment 556246
Hour 9 - I recon she has swollen at least 4 times again, seems to be loving its conditions and that light to itself. A few signs of amber pistils now and amazingly this bud grows without leaves so no trimming at the endView attachment 556247

Hour 12 - this is time for its half way water, it has a 100ml through it whilst up off the saucer to allow good water drain away, get rid of excess water in the saucer. It won't need watering again now.
View attachment 556248
Whilst watering it's giving off a mouth watering smell of tropical fruit.View attachment 556250

It's now been another 12 hours and she should be ready, can't wait to look.

What the f**k, look at that cola. I can't believe you can get this in 24 hours, I recon I could fit around 200 of these in my cupboard. She now has mainly brown pistils with lots of milky triclomes all over
View attachment 556251
It's chop time
View attachment 556277
She has a super fast cure of only 1 hour and dried up weighed in at a healthy 2grams, just as breeder said.
View attachment 556255

The smoke report -
View attachment 556279
Just like the smell, she tastes of exotic fruits with the main taste of pineapple coming through. It's a smooth smoke with a heavy head stone and that couch lock feeling. It also gives you chronic munchies which is why I'm off to the fridge, catch you all later :pass:
micro growing the future, little babies everywhere

Back