Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

WOW I must be getting really old why I do not have a clue what just went on here LMAO was this a penguin bribing contest which is ILLEGAL in 50 states and Puerto Rico

WOW I must be getting really old why I do not have a clue what just went on here LMAO was this a penguin bribing contest which is ILLEGAL in 50 states and Puerto Rico
It all started yesterday 4/20 so it seemed like a good idea mid day but everyone was pretty baked

Only if caught.....:thumbsup:

Now if the 50lb case of herring in white sauce that shows up at his door next week has a return address on the box that could be a problem.

Errrr... I mean IF one shows up..... :doh:

Will the winner be announced today?
Close date is at the discretion of the penguin, after all "this aint no stinking democracy".
You could of course try and bribe the old bird but I think people are getting wise to other people greasing his flipper.
The more entries you make the better chance you have of winning and who knew 420 could last so long and who knows where the time goes, when your having fun? :D
BTW "what do you give a deaf penguin"?
"A herring aid":crying:

83361390haibf_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, a little update. It seems during the night I regurgitated 3 seeds that must have been in that stuff. I don't want to say too much @epenguin but if you want to see your little monk friends on that island again this could be your only chance for redemption. Return the genetics to their sacred home and you might just get back in the circle of trust. We all know it was you on guard that night...
DSCF4228.JPG
I'm not making any promises but I could probably get you Birdseye's address too. I'm sure the brethren would love to pay that double crossing douche a visit.

lmao , now i've seen it all. Fish stick seeds.
Totally lost on the monks bit though.
Talking of Fish Sticks..... I just couldn't resist...

Back