Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

Where is that penguin? Do penguins hibernate?
Come the long dark nights at the antarctic, The chap penguins look after the eggs by putting them on their feet and then keep them warm with their bellies.
The females bugger of and have a laugh and eating fish.
The males take turn in being in the middle of the huddle sharing their body warmth, temps can go to minus 50C with some of the most severe winds on the planet.
Whilst the males are in the huddle with the eggs they go without food until the females come home and the chicks have hatched.
These guys are as hard as nails, which is why no one messes with eP!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12240-1387281135-0.gif
all taking turns in the huddle.

To be honest mate looks can be deceiving, any one who has fishy fingers probably isn't gay:rofl:
I'm thinking of taking up cycling does that make me bike curious?

Here the politicians get fishy fingers just to get elected. Then once in office they have their previous "personal assistant" move in with them.

You may be bike curious if the seat is gone but the seat post is still there...

Just sayin.... :crying:

Someone needs to contact eP right away.

It looks like a company has stolen his patented strain that I used in my hydro grow and they are now selling a cheap low quality knockoff

View attachment 557009
I don't know about you guys but I prefer my fish ass holes to have some preservatives as I don't want to eat rotten ass holes

Great ideals on this post with lots of imagination. I did have an ideal of a auto strain that upon maturity produces tons of thc and, (all the other good stuff in weed), that are lifted way up in the sky and spreads around the whole world and gets everyone high! Might as well think global, lol Anyways, just don't have the time to make up all the details, but you get the ideal. :peace:

Ever wonder where eP get his money?
Well I know have exclusive proof he is fact moonlighting as the Easter bunny!

326e482504a752c2e13a973355711f2f.jpg

SSSSSHHHHH
Keep it under your hats chums.
penguinshiding1.gif

This information is totally secret agent level.
know worra mean?

In fact here something to make you forget you ever saw the above.

Back