Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

I understand they call it the fishes vent.
I always thought only warm air came out of vents....oh wait a minute..now I get it.

Hello chums......

had a good time have we......I have been busy and need to catch up.

I must say, you are just the most imaginative bunch of stoner's I have ever come across. And I have come across plenty in my time. I would like to wrap up the comp real soon, but there is still time for a double entry if your fertile imagination is still on overdrive.

I can see there are lots of promises of bribes due in my post box......but I am older and wiser ...... it never does transpire....I will be "sans poisson" I fear....For what was supposed to be a quick n dirty comp, you guys really gave it legs......you amaze me with how fertile your imagination is.

And Arty is quite right, we Penguins(male) are as hard as feck, so never mess with a penguin. And now I have Global Mod status, it has gone to my head. I am drunk with power......
:muahaha:

But on the flip side, give me a belly rub and I am putty in your hands, and my Staffie "Billy" is equally soft.......

billy.jpg

I will probably get a judge in tmorra, so will close it soon.....last chance guys......and thank you so much for the fun and laughter

eP.

:slap::slap:
Hello chums......

had a good time have we......I have been busy and need to catch up.

I must say, you are just the most imaginative bunch of stoner's I have ever come across. And I have come across plenty in my time. I would like to wrap up the comp real soon, but there is still time for a double entry if your fertile imagination is still on overdrive.

I can see there are lots of promises of bribes due in my post box......but I am older and wiser ...... it never does transpire....I will be "sans poisson" I fear....For what was supposed to be a quick n dirty comp, you guys really gave it legs......you amaze me with how fertile your imagination is.

And Arty is quite right, we Penguins(male) are as hard as feck, so never mess with a penguin. And now I have Global Mod status, it has gone to my head. I am drunk with power......
:muahaha:

But on the flip side, give me a belly rub and I am putty in your hands, and my Staffie "Billy" is equally soft.......

View attachment 557032

I will probably get a judge in tmorra, so will close it soon.....last chance guys......and thank you so much for the fun and laughter

eP.

:slap:
:cheers:

Thank you for the competition lots of laughs

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

I have just been bribed by Ripper...................What are we to do chums.....??????

I can't say what he said in a private message.......but it was ....well........depraved and un-neccessary .....if not down right dirty...

You are one filthy begger Ripper, how dare you say such things..........Even I am disgusted by your attempt at bribery !!!!!

And believe me I have been around the block !! You dirty little swine ! As if I could bend to that level and in such conditions.....

What do you have to say for yourself ?????? You dirty, filthy little b'stard......

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

I have just been bribed by Ripper...................What are we to do chums.....??????

I can't say what he said in a private message.......but it was ....well........depraved and un-neccessary .....if not down right dirty...

You are one filthy begger Ripper, how dare you say such things..........Even I am disgusted by your attempt at bribery !!!!!

And believe me I have been around the block !! You dirty little swine ! As if I could bend to that level and in such conditions.....

What do you have to say for yourself ?????? You dirty, filthy little b'stard......
I plead the 5th..

Not acceptable ............ We are in UK territory....the 5th does not apply.................if I don't get a proper reply, the result for you could be terminal.....you dirty begger......I am still shuddering from what you said to me......and to think you tried to blackmail me with this !......I could not even bend over to fit into it !!! Never mind take the tablets.....with that in my mouth.....

You don't have pictures do you ?

Not acceptable ............ We are in UK territory....the 5th does not apply.................if I don't get a proper reply, the result for you could be terminal.....you dirty begger......I am still shuddering from what you said to me......and to think you tried to blackmail me with this !......I could not even bend over to fit into it !!! Never mind take the tablets.....with that in my mouth.....

You don't have pictures do you ?
I do have pictures do not make me post them.. :crying:

Back