Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Hi dude, glad to see life mate. Big up to DP for doing what they have. i look forward to seeing how these do. I've heard many good things about "think different" if things go well i may have to get some of these for myself. keep up the good work. :karma Cloud:

Thanks for the comment dude, yeah i have seen and heard alot of good things about Think Different so i cant wait to see what i can do with her.

And They Are Alll Up

Up-Date:

So in just under 60 hours since the seeds were put into the ground the remaining Auto White Widows have both made it through the soil. Il start tomorrows update as day one just so the later ones can have a bit of time to catch up and settle into their homes.

Auto White Widow #1

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg

Auto White Widow #2

IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg

Day 1

Up-Date:

So its now day one and all the seedling's have risen above the soil, im very pleased as i got 100% germ rate as per normal.
Il feed them Rhizotonic in about 3 days to help promote strong, healthy development of the roots.

Feeding Schedule for week 1: (All measurements are to 1 litre of water)
Day 1-3 : No water/ No Feed
Day 3 : 1.25ml Rhizotonic
Day 4-5 : No water/ N Feed
Day 6 : 2ml Rhizotonic
Day 7 : No Water/ No Feed

Think Different #1

TD#1 (1).jpg
TD#1 (2).jpg

Think Different #2

TD#2 (1).jpg
TD#2 (2).jpg

Auto White Widow #1

Aww #1 (1).jpg
Aww #1 (2).jpg

Auto White Widow #2

Aww#2 (1).jpg
Aww#2 (2).jpg

Good to see all 4 above ground! Let's hope for some massive plants :Sharing One:

Good to see all 4 above ground! Let's hope for some massive plants :Sharing One:

Yeah man i was thinking maybe i had done something wrong the last time, but it seems not. Thanks for the comment dude, ha ha lets hope they do.

Day 3

Up-Date:

All seedlings got a small feed of Rhizo today. I didnt water the seedlings directly just the soil around them as i want the roots to spread.
Think Different#1 seems to be a bit leggy but i adjusted the lights to sort out that problem. Aww #1 Seemed to be having problems with the light so i moved her to the back, now shes not under the direct light she seems to be fine.

Auto White Widow #1:

Aww #1 (1).jpg
Aww #1 (2).jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

Aww#2 (1).jpg
Aww#2 (2).jpg

Think Different #1:

TD#1 (1).jpg
TD#1 (2).jpg

Think Different #2:

Td#2 (1).jpg
Td#2 (2).jpg

Beautifull start. You have nice setup, hope everything will go right

You start feeding very early. Not to early? I am very carefull with any feeding until day 10, then they get 1/10 of normal dose for the start. But maybe I am to carefull?

Beautifull start. You have nice setup, hope everything will go right

You start feeding very early. Not to early? I am very carefull with any feeding until day 10, then they get 1/10 of normal dose for the start. But maybe I am to carefull?

Hey man the Feed im using is Rhizo its ment for using in the first few days, to help with the roots. Then il move onto to my veg nutes after about 14 days. And to answer your question about the widow, i managed to pull just over 7 and half zips from my last one, not to bad for a soil grow if you ask me. Thanks for stopping by and the kind words dude.

Back