Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

I guess you're just lucky mate, my Taigas and BAMs didn't even germ with exeption of 1 Taiga seed and DP never got back to me =)
Anyways I wish you luck with this grow :peace:

Thanks for the good karma, get on to Dp again man, i wouldnt stop till they got back to me if i was you.

Hey Briain - Glad to find this thread and I've subscribed. I usually use the paper towel method. I get a layer of 3-4 thick paper towels and put them on a side plate. I then pour some distilled water onto the papers and saturate (but not flood) them. I put the seeds then on the towels about an inch and a half apart. I place 3-4 more paper towels on top of the seeds and saturate these paper towels as well. Then I put another side plate upside down on top of the first side plate. So they're creating a little humidity enclosure, with the seeds sandwiched between the two layers of moist towel. I check them then every 12 hours and usually after 24-48 hours all my seeds would have popped. I then use flat tweezers and gentlely pick the seed up and place it with the root facing down into the medium. You can place the seed with the root facing down, or even sideways but never up. If it's soil and coco I'll put in into a hole about 1.5 - 2.0 cm deep. That works flawlessly for me 90%+ of the time. Sorry to hear about your problems but am really happy to hear Dutch Passion have been so sound and sorted you out. I look forward to tagging along with your grow mate :)

Thanks for the info man, although i am aware of this method i would rather not do it. Im into just leaving them do there own thing and i usually get 100% germ rates this way bar my last attempts. I drop my seed in a glasss with rhizo and wait till the seed sinks. I then take that seed out and plant it directly into the growing medium. Usually have sprouts within 2-3 days, no later.

hey power p, allow me to PM you to try to figure something out

I guess you're just lucky mate, my Taigas and BAMs didn't even germ with exeption of 1 Taiga seed and DP never got back to me =)
Anyways I wish you luck with this grow :peace:

Well it seems like the King may have all the luck.... every last seed from DP has germinated and only one male.... Faultless... Masters at Work....

Late to the party bro. Wicked setup and good choice of strains. Best of luck.
:Sharing One:

Hey Briain, interesting, I'll give this a water and rhizo soaking until it drops method a go, sounds interesting. Thanks man! :)

Hey Briain, interesting, I'll give this a water and rhizo soaking until it drops method a go, sounds interesting. Thanks man! :)

No problem dude, i supposed its whats ever suits you really .

Got your message, replied.

Sometimes bad things happen to the best of us :)

There ya go Power P, Dp are loyal to the customer .

We Have Lift off!!

Up-Date:

Less than 55 hours in the soil and two of the Think Different have popped up already,I suspect the other two White Widow to come up later on today.
Still getting used to my new camera, i hope you guys are seeing the pictures.

Think Different #1:

IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg

Think Different #2:

IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg

Hi dude, glad to see life mate. Big up to DP for doing what they have. i look forward to seeing how these do. I've heard many good things about "think different" if things go well i may have to get some of these for myself. keep up the good work. :karma Cloud:

Back