Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Its not looking Good!

UpDate:

So its not looking good i put 4 seeds in the ground last saturday and only 2 have come up and one of those died. I really dont know what ive done wrong i usually get 100% germination every time. There are close up pictures of the dead seedling and i took some of the only widow thats up and going too.
Did anyone else have problems with these seeds? i bought them from Dutch Passion when they were first on sale and i got 3 bams as well.
Anyway i have sent a email to Dutch Passion so i hope they get back to mea dn try sort something out.
i think im going to wait another day or two and see if the Bams show face if not im going to pull the only white widow and see about starting all four again but i have no seeds left.
Im very dissapointed this is the first time this has happend to me.
Here are the pictures i hope you can see them.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 90
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully you can get it sorted and get the grow under way.

Reactions: RML
Nice set up ..so now you have 1000w to play with :xlaugh:and lost of nute goodies lol this hobby is crazy LOL plants are so spoiled LOL Subbed!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully you can get it sorted and get the grow under way.

I hope so too dude its annoying having to wait now to get more seeds but DP have been kind to me.

Nice set up ..so now you have 1000w to play with :xlaugh:and lost of nute goodies lol this hobby is crazy LOL plants are so spoiled LOL Subbed!

I know man i cant ever spend mney on myself its always something for the girls or soemthing for the tent. Ha ha i have mine well spoiled thanks for tagging along dude its been a while.

UpDate:

So i emailed Dutch Passion and they got back to me really fast, they said they would replace the seeds that have given problems and throw in two more for free, so i can grow four plants and pull out the only Widow thats left. Awesome Loyalitly to the customer, thank you Dutch Passion.

hey Briain, we send you 3x Think Different and 3x AutoWhite Widow, and a colour catalogue. The catalogue will probably arrive seperately, so you will get 2 deliveries I expect. They will fit your letterbox and not need signing for
For the future please order direct from DP, you get fresh seeds which have been correctly stored. You also get a unique order confirmation number which is your guarantee
all the best!
tony

So i changed the Bams for think different, this is a strain i have wanted grow for a while now and i cant wait till the seeds get here. I guess it will be the end of the week or maybe next week.
Thanks again to Tony at Dutch passion you really helped me out dude.

Last edited:
I'm in and watching man! I've got a RQS ww going on right now. You should come check it out. Doesent compare to any of your grows but I'm hoping to get something out of it.

Thanks for the comments dudes wont be long now till i have my seeds.
No problem autoflowerpower420 il come check out your journal right away.

Glad you got it worked out Briain. Looking forward to seeing the second start of the grow :smoke:

Same here man i actually cant wait, im very excited to grow a think Different along side the Widows. Thanks for the kind words dude.

Back