Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

This is going to be awesome pal,:headbang: ,,,taking notes i only ever ran soil ,,,,hope the orange bud makes it through, ,first smoke i ever had in the dam,,:goodluck::toke:

This is going to be awesome pal,:headbang: ,,,taking notes i only ever ran soil ,,,,hope the orange bud makes it through, ,first smoke i ever had in the dam,,:goodluck::toke:

Hello hairyman. Thank you for subbing up :d5:

I only tried DWC once and it ended with slime on the roots, so this is a learning-experience for me, a funny one, hopefully as good as when I tried coco.

Oh, but I don’t grow Orange Bud, I grow, or will grow AutoUltimate, maybe you got it mixed up, from the photo on the previous page.:pass:.

But I Will try that strain one day when I got the time and space.

Co2 and good tasting wine with around 17-18% alcohol once done.

:greencheck:

And now we are waiting for the girls...
9B1EAA1C-62B0-4B7C-BA16-68CD5067311F.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 2.

I smoked some weed yesterday night and looked at the seedlings and i believe i have picked the girl to go with.

Shes allready showing me signs that she wants to grow big and that she have the correct genetics to hold big beautiful buds.

Don’t get me wrong - all of these seedlings have the genetics to get big, but I’m looking for a special phenotype that i LOVE to look at.

1068C6A3-E378-4615-A4C2-926C044329A8.jpeg

I could be mistaken so i let them all grow for a week or so :smokeout:

Day 2.

I smoked some weed yesterday night and looked at the seedlings and i believe i have picked the girl to go with.

Shes allready showing me signs that she wants to grow big and that she have the correct genetics to hold big beautiful buds.

Don’t get me wrong - all of these seedlings have the genetics to get big, but I’m looking for a special phenotype that i LOVE to look at.

View attachment 1393324

I could be mistaken so i let them all grow for a week or so :smokeout:
So which do you have in mind now? Top left? :baked:

I second that guess! Do tell which one you've picked.

She has a firm leg to support good weight! :d5:

Wian, yes i think so to :cheers:

But hear this....
I just recently cut her Tap-root off when i was to see how the girls did in the root-development. The top-left girl and the one i picked had both roots that were through the rockwool... They were the only ones....

Well, shit happens.... let’s see if she will throw out more roots this attempt to live or if shes done....

exciting times :)

Back