Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

Hello and thank you St. Tom!

It was the only root-rot prevent/killer that was available. None of the four grow-shops here sells Hydroguard, that would have been my first choice but I have tried get my hands on it without success.

Thank you @Wian :d5:
Some users have substituted Southern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide for HydroGuard but I personally have not used it.

Hey there.... :coffee:

I look at the structure of the seedlings, the length, width of the stem... What kind of leafs they have - long, wide, narrow, fat etc.

How the leafs responds to a higher light-level or responds to nutrients.

Im looking at them like they were adults - full grown plants but in miniature.

As I have seen a couple of plants been grown from start to finish I have tried to - or, I just remember details from them that is important for me to know to get big buds.

You as a breeder must have seen 10.000s of plants been grown from seed to weed and you could probably pick a winning seedling at day 1.... or a 1 that got the traits that you are looking for :cheers:

I know the environment plays a big role in how the girl/girls will grow and IMO the biggest factor is how the grower adjusting their lights throughout the grow, but especially in
the early stages (say first 3 weeks) of growth to get that perfect start.

I want to be clear that this is only my second attempt in hydro so you are more then welcomed to leave a tip or two :d5:

Although this might hold some ground, I personally believe there are just too many factors to weigh in order to decently select the winner from the germination/seedling phase just by looking at it. It would not be the first time that I see a plant that might look smaller/distorted from the start turning out to be an absolute resin/terp monster, a true keeper.

Picking winners with the traits you are looking for are usually selected after a few grow cycles when she is grown in different situations to see how well she copes in different environments, with different lights, nutrients etc. At least that's what I think should be done by most breeders. With auto's this is of course a different ball game.

I totally agree that the first 3 weeks of an auto are one of the most important stages to do right. If you mess it up here, the following weeks will not have the same potential and outcome you've hoped for. But I feel you are on top of this! :d5:

Regarding hydro tips, honestly I'm not the best person to ask for tips, I'm an advocate for full organic, bio grows. Hydro is a part where I could still learn a lot, I've read a book, did some semi hydro grows with Eb & Flow, drip system, Autopots, but never did a (R)DWC. It is still in the pipeline, but I just love the natural way of growing in soil/coco.

Looking forward to seeing this boss lady spread her wings! :bighug:

Hello and thank you St. Tom!

It was the only root-rot prevent/killer that was available. None of the four grow-shops here sells Hydroguard, that would have been my first choice but I have tried get my hands on it without success.

Thank you @Wian :d5:
Hey Bro,

Did you know you can make the Hydroguard yourself? Check this LINK out :thumbsup:

56089D70-BAED-4F75-BEBE-0EC2400FE928.jpeg

Switched to this beautiful bad boy now, and i got 2 more lights if its needed further down the road.

Here is a pic of her on day 9

AF71429D-72F4-4F22-8B73-6C2FC7A0A20D.jpeg

Shes flying and feeling pretty good there...

Day 14

We got some good growth in the last week and she feels strong.

99A626F5-B3A7-4D8A-832E-3C56B1429309.jpeg

I really like the shape of the new 7 finger leafs that emerging and she could be my biggest girl at day 14.

05D3F6C7-7564-4DBF-9CBC-89398B8CDC83.jpeg

The roots have just started reach the sides/bottom of the net-pot. Hopefully it goes fast from here.

Planted two girls in 20-liters of coco each, i got the space so why not :smoking:

5ED24A21-3E03-4A10-91B3-737268D7FBA8.jpeg

and

6802E2DF-A3A2-4108-9C6A-F1357A8A6678.jpeg

Gold Label have enough calcium in their product now when they have updated their nutrients, that means I won’t need ANs CalMag.

Last edited:
Looking good!

Thank you @Wian

Nice, looking to see some monsters from both Dwc and the Coco. :cools:

Thank you @OverGrown
I will almost do my best getting the girls as big as they can.

Nice one buddy :thumbsup:

Thanks AutoBobje

Ordered some Great White Premium Mycorrhizae and some Orca Premium Liquid Mycorrhizae.
They have an army of good friends in them to battle to evil ones that are trying to take over my DWC.

With some luck I have them on friday.

Last edited:
Back