Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

Took the top-left seedling and put her under ~37watts of led. It will be enough for a few days while she’s trying to find her way down to that nutrient-rich water.
Set the EC at 0.95 and PH at 5.69.

0C9DB543-B606-40C6-A55D-B304504CF478.jpeg

8D69E745-99B8-4095-976F-63CC19855652.jpeg

The others are under my 450w LED but at lowest possible power.

If the seedling I picked, the one damaged tap-root doesn’t show vigor within a few days, I’m not sure what I will do as I really want to grow out that phenotype...

Your welcome brother :pighug:
I'm not trying to be an :backside: but how can you conclude that from just looking a seedling of one week old?

Besides the genetics, the structure of a plant is influenced a lot by the environment, nutrients, grower and care she receives.
And even sometimes a small seedling will turn out to become the biggest monster, its very difficult to predict how a plant is going to grow/stretch and flower when they are just babies.

Let's hope you picked the right one! :d5:

Your welcome brother :pighug:
I'm not trying to be an :backside: but how can you conclude that from just looking a seedling of one week old?

Besides the genetics, the structure of a plant is influenced a lot by the environment, nutrients, grower and care she receives.
And even sometimes a small seedling will turn out to become the biggest monster, its very difficult to predict how a plant is going to grow/stretch and flower when they are just babies.

Let's hope you picked the right one! :d5:

Hey there.... :coffee:

I look at the structure of the seedlings, the length, width of the stem... What kind of leafs they have - long, wide, narrow, fat etc.

How the leafs responds to a higher light-level or responds to nutrients.

Im looking at them like they were adults - full grown plants but in miniature.

As I have seen a couple of plants been grown from start to finish I have tried to - or, I just remember details from them that is important for me to know to get big buds.

You as a breeder must have seen 10.000s of plants been grown from seed to weed and you could probably pick a winning seedling at day 1.... or a 1 that got the traits that you are looking for :cheers:

I know the environment plays a big role in how the girl/girls will grow and IMO the biggest factor is how the grower adjusting their lights throughout the grow, but especially in
the early stages (say first 3 weeks) of growth to get that perfect start.

I want to be clear that this is only my second attempt in hydro so you are more then welcomed to leave a tip or two :d5:

Hi bro your off to a great start but the silver bullet roots I bought a big bottle of that but was warned it takes all the good stuff out of your media @Mañ'O'Green told me about it so I thought I'd mention it

Hi bro your off to a great start but the silver bullet roots I bought a big bottle of that but was warned it takes all the good stuff out of your media @Mañ'O'Green told me about it so I thought I'd mention it

Hello and thank you St. Tom!

It was the only root-rot prevent/killer that was available. None of the four grow-shops here sells Hydroguard, that would have been my first choice but I have tried get my hands on it without success.

Thank you @Wian :d5:

Good catch @St. Tom 1/2 of the money @AMG spent on AN nutrients will be killed by the Silver Bullet. I also have not had luck doing sterile hydro. He would be better off with Botinicare HydroGuard IMPO.

Back