Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

Balls....

Always pays to have back up beans though,

Rapid is a very apt name then lol. Great things to come then :booya:

Keep it classy dude

I really like the wire this dude has attached to the bucket lid
smoke%20out.gif
Vick I have not seen any of the top boys do a DWC scrog with an oxypot yet ?:shrug::buds:

I was going to do that but never got round to building the scrog. Deffinitely going to do that next time though, just cant imagine how to change the res unless the scrog is attached the the lid of the oxy-pot.

I was going to do that but never got round to building the scrog. Deffinitely going to do that next time though, just cant imagine how to change the res unless the scrog is attached the the lid of the oxy-pot.
I was thinking 4 aluminum poles fixed well to the lid ... with the net on top . If you where clever you could get extendable poles & raise the screen as she grows !.

Heres a highly detailed rendition View attachment 217026

:booya:Viracocha...nice rendition Brother! Did you hire an engineer and a draftsman to get that done :face: I just posted a new thread and an album in my profile of our first scrog set up...check it out :smokebuds: Puff, puff, pass

Yeah, I know...they're in soil, but hey!!

Attachments

• DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00036.jpg
    DSC00036.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 182
:booya:Viracocha...nice rendition Brother! Did you hire an engineer and a draftsman to get that done :face: I just posted a new thread and an album in my profile of our first scrog set up...check it out :smokebuds: Puff, puff, pass
Thanks Fats ,you have no idea the effort that went into that final product :Dworth it though wouldn't you say !.

I'll check this srcog out right now bro:smokebuds:ppp-back to you

EDIT- Now thats what im talkin' about Fats ...
217037d1367624539-dutch-passion-auto-x-dwc-royal-cheese-coco-autopot-690w-led-dsc00007.jpg
is this a DWC or no?. If you could attach the bucket lid to those poles ect ,maybe have it all on yoyo's or something as well .Lift the whole lot up to change the res ??? ... I feel a plan formulating :group:..+rep for the very cool set up Fats :slap:

Last edited:
good luck vick, bummer on the dud seed but I reckon you will still fill a few jars

good luck vick, bummer on the dud seed but I reckon you will still fill a few jars

If I play my cards right with this auto x, I should have plenty of jars :p

Growth on her is looking great today. PPM, ph and temp are exactly where they need to be.

Vira, that scrog idea sounds dope. Might have to look into building something like that real soon. Straight up innovation!

Thanks for chiming in Rival. :bong:

patent that mutha Vick :five:

Nice thread Vick. Im sub'd up for this ive got a feeling its going to be Outstanding!! :thumbs:

Back