Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

I hear where you're coming from.
I'm not really giving him a total nutrient schedule, just a guide.
I don't think there is TOO much of a difference between Flood and Drain, and deep water culture as far as EC tolerance is concerned.
If anything, I would think that you could run (minutely) higher EC in Flood and Drain than DWC since the roots aren't constantly in contact with the nutrient solution.
That really hasn't been my experience with it though. I've found the EC tolerance in DWC and Flood tables to be exactly the same in my room.
I have used FloraDuo for over a year now. I used it in DWC (I started growing in DWC, still have 2 photo's in DWC) and the results as far as EC levels the plant would tolerate were the same.
Took a couple of weeks to hit 0.8 EC without wilt, or burn. Never got above 1.2 in FULL bloom.
I'm just taking a guess that people running DWC and a .8 EC with sprouts aren't using RO water.
I have 9ppm water, so ALL of my EC is nutrient. Vick plans on running RO so he's running identical nutrients with identical water.
GH nutrients pack a punch.
Better to err on the side of caution with FloraDuo
No nutrients for a week. Standard auto practice.
Unless you're running root stim. Most root stims have P in them. P helps root growth. FloraDuo B is higher in P.
Makes a good non-hormone root stim if you have nothing else and I haven't seen any harm in it.
:shrug:
We all know Kush knows his shit. I'm not knockin Kush at all. Much love to Kush.
Me and Vick just have a lot of real factors in common. Same nutes, same water, hydro.
Our EC tolerances are going to be the same. Strain dependent of course.
I know absolutely for sure that running .8 -.9 EC right out the gate using GH FloraDuo in RO water will murder an auto.
:2cents:

Hey Tav .. I think you may the the man to help Vick with the nute regime then bud. If you have run DWC with the same nutes as well ,you may be best qualified :group:I kinda lost already !!!.

The stone is a reasonably cheap rubber diffuser & Ive just been looking for those glass ones but none in the UK & more for shipping than the pruduct from USA.That was a nasty example of the res !, It's not usually that bad after 2 days & thats bc the crap diffuser was in the res & not pumping very well :cuss:gotta get some new ones .

If your cool helping vick with the nute thing ,im sure he is in good hands !.Just wan't to see some monsters in that tent already :smokebuds:

Positive vibrations my friends. To each is own. I have heard hundreds of diff techniques since I fist started my hands with hydro around 04-05 literally hundreds of thousands techniques for every single little thing and they all seem to be great techniques all with successful runs to back it. It's all about finding out what works better for you and your situation. But what's really better for you and your babies, sometimes these may change as you go and change by strain or technology advances. Great info all on everyone's part I thank you all for sharing your wealth of knowledge.

Here's a pic of my res this morning that hasn't been scrubbed out in over 20 days but changed every 6 days and treated with hydro peroxide every 6days...nothin but sparkling clean res and roots so white and dense my air stone can get many bubbles to the top. I'm pretty sure this is due to how little my res is so its pretty easy to take care of. Bigger res higher maintenance.

View attachment 216188

Could not of said that better OOOGaUtO :peace:

It's great all this info being passed around before Vick has the bucket bubbling even !. OG I agree ,many ways to hydro & im still learning every day .Luckily for Vick theres no ego's here & just good info .

All we want Vira is good weed mate , thats it :peace:

You got it in a nutshell Dex!:thumbs: :smokebuds:

So tru krug and at the end of the day were all just cyber pals , lol ,

Vick i got some tip burn on my babies and im only on ec 1.1 so whatever you start with go lower than higher mate and mine are 25days so imo go low, lmao , just a tuppence worth buddie ( he who knows jack shite about DWC until this thread started ) , nice one vick :buds::peace:

Back