Grow Mediums Dutch passion Auto X DWC + Royal Cheese Coco Autopot 690w LED

lmao six pages and not one pic of babies lol or water even bubbling Vick gotta buzz bruh :hot: lls

Man, you guys had one hell of a discussion while I've been sleeping and at work. A whole page without me :p Not bad, as long as thoughts are being shared and people come to more of an understanding of different feed formulas etc.

The main point here is that NO ONE is wrong.. Everyone has a different way of doing things depending on medium, water, strain, nutes, all that good shit.. What it all comes down to is exactly what oog said. We all just want some good fuckin' meds in the end and to enjoy the fruits of our labor lol. Most of us have that perfectionist, ocd behavior sitting inside of us. I'm definitely one of those at times. Anyone who has skills in the lab is.. and what are we here for? To get some of skills, learn from one another and to share alike. WE'RE ALL EQUAL. /endmovingspeech :rolleyes::head:

I will take everyones advice with a grain of salt. I don't care if it's jorge cervantes (author of the cannabis grow bible). It all comes down to the above factors.

I've realized that the understanding of NPK and PPM + ph (of course) will take you far in yields. I fucked up bad by just going with a manufacturers feed schedule, I even did well (55grams) by just following a feed schedule. It's best to have an understanding of the above and see how your girls react. That's how a real gardener does it. (I'm far from being one but I'm trying my best here lol)

Hey dex I heard you wanted baby pictures and bubbles :p..bubbles were also on the first post js ;)

Day 4:
PPM 164/.3ec
PH 5.6
RES temp 67f
Ambient temp 75f

IMG_1443.jpgIMG_1440.jpgIMG_1438.jpg

Auto X is in the lead and royal cheese still hasn't popped her head out.

This is probably because the temp went from 88f to 50f last night and when I checked on them in the tent this morning, they were cooooooold! So I shut all the windows and raised the temps a bit to help them root :p

There are so many bubbles up top that I can't even see into the water at all.

Last edited:
Where have I been!? I am sooo late dude. Reading up now!

Fo shizzle Vick do the damn thang browski, babies lookin great :gthumb: :smokebuds:

lol, six pages of nute minutiae. Just do what Stunted does and flood with e.c. 2.0 and call it good.

Just kidding - you got some real experience to draw on here Mr. Lagina and I know your past grows haven't been... erm, without complications (still giggling about, but simultaneously distraught at your tent collapsing - no one should have to bear witness to that!) but I got a good feeling about this little guy right here.

216379d1367535943-dutch-passion-auto-x-dwc-royal-cheese-coco-autopot-690w-led-img_1438.jpg

I got some positive vibes with your little friends name on it, so here ya go little one! You're in good hands my green leafy friend!

Nice sprouts, but agree with grado v nice pic of the one in container, HD. Or maybe I am just really stoned:joint:

lol, six pages of nute minutiae. Just do what Stunted does and flood with e.c. 2.0 and call it good.

Just kidding - you got some real experience to draw on here Mr. Lagina and I know your past grows haven't been... erm, without complications (still giggling about, but simultaneously distraught at your tent collapsing - no one should have to bear witness to that!) but I got a good feeling about this little guy right here.

I got some positive vibes with your little friends name on it, so here ya go little one! You're in good hands my green leafy friend!

lol ass. you had to go and remind me again. Those guilty feels are coming right on back. Good to have you along man, we're all one big team here :p Thanks for the good vibes bro

Nice sprouts, but agree with grado v nice pic of the one in container, HD. Or maybe I am just really stoned:joint:

Thanks bud hahah. It's high definition cause you're really stoned ;) :joint:

Sorry folks been busy..

Yeah just read some if Tavs posts there.. He's correct.. I keep forgetting about this RO water.. Lol. Although in saying that my tap water that I use is only .1 EC/50ppm.. With that I'd start my seedlings at .8-.9 EC.. So really .7-.8 EC of NPK.. That was with AN pH perfect nutes & Genesis formula 3 part.. So... I know if your under LED that the plants will eat more.. So maybe that's why I can get away with those EC's..

With RO water & .2 of cal/mg.. I'd run an EC of .5 NPK.. So .7 EC total..

Now I must go back & read these posts here.. :smokebuds:

Nice one Vick your off and running mate and your babies look great , now let the fun begin :hug: :peace: to one and all

Good news and bad news.

Bad news first: royal cheese was a dud and stopped germing. I have 2 more seeds and will soak one more.

Good news: it hasn't even been a whole day since I put the auto x rapid rooter in the netpot and I already have a one inch long root in the res! :booya:

Back